1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Allams Next Step

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

After all the stuff on the transfer thread I'm scratching my head.

With Slutskys appointment I thought ok they are taking it seriously and we're going to have a good go and go for a quick return to the PL.

I realized and was ok about players going, Maguire, Robbo, Hernandez, Clucas and possibly hudd I could see leaving. Giving slutsky a good transfer kitty.

But to sell them and not bring any new, bought, players in is ridiculous. The more new ones you bring in the earlier you have to do it to get the team to gel.

So is this the end?

Are they are just bringing cheap loans and young kids in with no large wages and will sell up asap after getting their money out?

Sell up next season after we're relegated and they've kept all the money?

Nah they'll be buying some quality in the next week and ehabs committed to the club?

ImperialTiger likes this.
  2. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

Nope, this is a fire sale that we were promised by some.

3. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Well-Known Member

They'd better hurry up. Even the most patient of supporters are now starting to twitch.

4. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't believe Ehab brought Slutsky to the club with the intention of just ****ing him about and not signing anyone.

The problem is, it's Ehab and he's a complete cockwomble.

Slutsky probably lined up some good loans, then Ehab probably tried to get Chelsea to pay half their wages.

Seems much more likely to me.

Idi Amin, Real ale tiger, HHH and 5 others like this.
  5. MagicSponge

MagicSponge Active Member

Think it's quite clearly a fire sale. Pocket as much as they can and pay out as little as possible. Sell the club for a smaller amount once they have milked out as much money as possible or just stick it in administration out of spite.

Going to be a tough few years.

6. Carmine Galante.

Carmine Galante. Well-Known Member

7. Chazz Rheinhold

We sold Maguire a month ago.that's a lot of money that should have been invested by now.

juleskaren likes this.
  8. JoelTheTiger

JoelTheTiger Well-Known Member

We've received nearly £55m over the last two windows and only spent £7m on Grosicki, it's a complete joke.

9. brownbagtiger

brownbagtiger Well-Known Member

Thing is, if Slutsky does fly back to ask what the **** is going on, or even ring up and ask the same, what's going to happen?

Is Ehab going to remember Marco's parting advice and pull it together and stop dicking about on the transfer front, or are the Allams going to revert to form and say "no one tells us how to run our business"? If the latter I can see ultimatums and walkings happening.

If I had to put money on it, I'd say Leo will put the Allams on notice and stay until January. Mind you. I also said upthread at the weekend that no one was coming for Elmo, so what do I know? :emoticon-0102-bigsm

10. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

Did we end up with Slutsky as manager because he was the only one who wanted to come? Remember the circus of interviews and expectations before we went outside the box to get Silva.

This is not the first time we have seen something like this, there was loads of doom and gloom when Barmby went then the Allams pulled big name Bruce out of the hat and all was calm again. Similar when Silva turned up with his band of loanee's. Will it happen again? can the Allams waft the magic wand over the hat and pull out a big signing or two and pacify the baying crowd.

Personally I agree with Sir Ben they could sign the entire Barcelona squad and i still want the Allams out.

11. Chazz Rheinhold

But no buyer on the horizon and there's always been the feeling Ehab Likes being the chairman and wants to be involved in buying and selling.
    He likes the status it gives.

12. TwoWrights

TwoWrights Well-Known Member

The only magic trick I want to see any Allam perform is Harry Houdini's final one! They are ****s, pure and simple.

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

ImperialTiger likes this.
  13. spesupersydera

spesupersydera Well-Known Member

For me, the writing was on the wall when Allamhouse began transferring debt - so far we've sen assets sold and top earners gone; I think these will be replaced with kids and freebies. The Allams will trouser as much of the transfer fees and this and next seasons parachute payments before finally bailing out with most of their investment recuperated.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Fez and ImperialTiger like this.
  14. Chazz Rheinhold

What do you mean about transferring debt?

15. Geo10

Geo10 Well-Known Member

Are Chelsea, Liverpool going to send their youngsters to this car crash, especially when they'll have other options

Lincoln Tiger likes this.
  16. Dills double deckers

Dills double deckers Well-Known Member

In this day and age we are selling on the cheap. This can only mean one thing. We are settling low fees as long as its cash now. None of this extra next year its cash up front.

17. spesupersydera

They transferred somw of the total debt from Allamhouse to a bank, last season if memory serves - there was a deal of speculation on here about it.

18. spesupersydera

I have no idea nor do I care to speculate, in short, I don't give a ****.

19. pierredelafranchesca

pierredelafranchesca Well-Known Member

I don't see the logic behind bringing in a name like Slutsky, and also hiring a (retarded) recruitment HOF with the intention of doing **** all. I'm sure that total and utter incompetence mixed with surprise at losing 1 or 2 of the players to champo clubs via release clauses plays a massive part, I also think that after Silva's run last year Ehab now thinks the best solution and way to run a club is a **** load of loans. **** will soon hit the fan though and boy ****ing blunder hasn't got anything in his locker to help him or us out of this **** state

ElTigre and Fez like this.
  20. BlackAndAmberGambler

BlackAndAmberGambler Well-Known Member

The Allams Next Step should be in front of the 09.25 to Kings Cross.

****s.