1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The 40 point dream is a reality

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by Albionwarrior, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Albionwarrior

Albionwarrior New Member

Hodson is the most solid investment Jeremy Peace has ever made if he keeps us up.

The 40 point dream is now a real reality.

If we survive (This is going to be a real dogfight right to the end) though keep Roy

I think someone may go down with 40+ points

Roy Hodgson deserves a long term contract.

Do you fellow baggies agree?

By the way there have been some of the funniest comments about the records of Dalglish vs Hodgson debate.

Most Liverpool fans are totally loyal to their team, and generally have a balanced view of most football matters. But the few the continually barate Hodgsons tenure, and blindly think Dalglish represents some kind of second comng .... clearly forgetting his time at Newcastle and Celtic which were in the main disasters.

With the money they have around 6th place is where they should be ......

However, if we survive and could end up with a mid table position next season, that would be a fantastic achievement.

The game against Liverpool with for the foreseeable future contain extra spice:emoticon-0116-evilg:emoticon-0116-evilg:emoticon-0116-evilg

2. Baggievicar

Baggievicar New Member

You're right, Warrior, Hodgson is quality. Tightening up the defence like he has is a huge achievement. Having said that, I'm desperate to see a clean sheet. So we go to Sunderland, who haven't scored for about 10 years...well, we are the Baggies, so what do you think?
    If we can win at S'land, though, I reckon we'll definitely be OK to stagger over the line and stay up.
    Not sure I agree about future games vs Liverpool. The spice won't be worked up by Roy. The great thing for me is that if we stay up we can look at games like Arsenal & Pool next year and know that we're not out of our class. It's a long time since I can remember that being the case.

3. T76

T76 New Member

Baggies will stay up and that's the truth.