1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

That's it for Europe

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Dec 13, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

We that's it were out of the Europa league and we went down fighting even though we lost 2-1 to Maribor that saw our new man Rosler bring back the passing game we much enjoyed under Roberto Martinez that show's that's the way to go for us and the Coyle way is a dead duck but for me the Europa league was good for us in many way's that gave us a good tast of the kind of teams we will come up against when we play them again next time (maybe)so now it's time to knuckle down on the domestic frount and if we carry on playing the smooth passing game like we can now that Rosler is running the team lets hope the road back to the big time premiership will be a swift one.

Keep the faith.

2. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

He's had a good start, just beat Bolton 3-2 :)

Would've loved getting out of the group in Europe, still at great experience to be involved in it though

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

In one of my last post I pointed out that the next person in charge of managing the team had to have 3 quality s of that he had to have the respect of the fans respect of the players and will not jump ship in 3 months time so far I think he has delivered on the first 2 the last one we shall find out in 3 months time.

Keep the faith