1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thatcher dead!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by ProjectVRD, Apr 8, 2013.

1. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

"joking about the death of an old woman".

You're right. No one should ever joke about the death of an old woman,and as someone who was raised by two old women,I am more qualified than most to highlight the caring qualities of old women.

However,we are not talking about any old woman,we are talking about thatcher.

Thatcher was a monster.That's my opinion,and if I am the only person to think that,well,so be it. She cared not one jot for ordinary people,but she certainly lined the pockets of her family members;her friends and colleagues.

How do you think she was able to amass a personal fortune running into hundreds of millions of pounds?
    How do you think her son was able to amass an even bigger fortune. The Americans had him on a racketeering charge,but she flew over and paid a hefty fine.
    Al Capone was the last person to be done for racketeering in USA,so a nice little tag for her arms dealing son to wear,don't you think?

Thatcher could have been a great P.M.,had she shown any kind of compassion for the working man,but she chose the other route,and that is why she is so reviled.

I never saw her as a woman,since she never exhibited any of the caring,compassionate attributes that most women possess.

So,when it comes to making jokes about her,the fact that she fooled many people for a long time,got elected 3 times,and became excessively wealthy,the joke would appear to be on us.

2. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

There you go. Corrected it for you.

3. LIBERTARIAN

"joking about the death of an old woman".

You're right. No one should ever joke about the death of an old woman,and as someone who was raised by two old women,I am more qualified than most to highlight the caring qualities of old women.

However,we are not talking about any old woman,we are talking about thatcher.

Thatcher was a monster.That's my opinion,and if I am the only person to think that,well,so be it. She cared not one jot for ordinary people,but she certainly lined the pockets of her family members;her friends and colleagues.

How do you think she was able to amass a personal fortune running into hundreds of millions of pounds?
    How do you think her son was able to amass an even bigger fortune. The Americans had him on a racketeering charge,but she flew over and paid a hefty fine.
    Al Capone was the last person to be done for racketeering in USA,so a nice little tag for her arms dealing son to wear,don't you think?

Thatcher could have been a great P.M.,had she shown any kind of compassion for the working man,but she chose the other route,and that is why she is so reviled.

I never saw her as a woman,since she never exhibited any of the caring,compassionate attributes that most women possess.

So,when it comes to making jokes about her,the fact that she fooled many people for a long time,got elected 3 times,and became excessively wealthy,the joke would appear to be on us.

4. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Plenty of others share that opinion of her Lib, and not just on our board either <ok>

5. Brian Lefevre

Brian Lefevre New Member

"
    Who are the Wamkers?. Equality is not bringing the rich down to the poors level. People saying "We need to tax the rich more" are just ignorant. People that are rich employ working class people. The poor people get benefits, the rich people get tax cuts <party>

6. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Well then Brian, please define the term equality then?

7. Brian Lefevre

Brian Lefevre New Member

Equal rights for everyone. Don't we live in a capitalist society? The whole point is to improve yourself and get a better career. I dont see how punishing the rich for being rich helps anyone. Its makes higher education seem pointless. An equal tax percentage for all.

8. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

So that means communism then? I don`t mean the Soviet or Chinese etc form of communism. Communism comes from the Latin, meaning common or universal i.e. "equal rights for everyone".

Why don`t you take a chill pill & cool down a bit.

please log in to view this image

9. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Rather difficult for some when the rich have gone and screwed everything up in the economy. So much for Capitalism eh <ok>

10. Brian Lefevre

Brian Lefevre New Member

No need to bring out the knowledge. Pointless as I don't believe in communism. I've been perfectly calm this entire time, Swansea fans are the ones swearing. Equal rights on what you have earnt. I'm all for capitalism, but the way working class people say they are being put down by the rich is wrong. The rich earn their right to be rich. Working class people have a better life than they've ever had. I have a decent job and I go out on weekends and have disposable income. Working class people seem to think if they don't have an Ipad they're being given a bad deal by the Tories. Cuts were always going to be made. Cuts have been made poorly in some areas but its a work in progress, Labour should never be in power again. Absolutely destroyed the country and other countries over a short period.

11. LIBERTARIAN

"scum all of you".

I guess that means you were a thatcherite.

Congratulations,by the way,on your incisive,meaningful post. Any more like that,or are you exhausted?

12. Brian Lefevre

Brian Lefevre New Member

No need to bring out the knowledge. Pointless as I don't believe in communism. I've been perfectly calm this entire time, Swansea fans are the ones swearing. Equal rights on what you have earnt. I'm all for capitalism, but the way working class people say they are being put down by the rich is wrong. The rich earn their right to be rich. Working class people have a better life than they've ever had. I have a decent job and I go out on weekends and have disposable income. Working class people seem to think if they don't have an Ipad they're being given a bad deal by the Tories. Cuts were always going to be made. Cuts have been made poorly in some areas but its a work in progress, Labour should never be in power again. Absolutely destroyed the country and other countries over a short period.

13. LIBERTARIAN

"scum all of you".

I guess that means you were a thatcherite.

Congratulations,by the way,on your incisive,meaningful post. Any more like that,or are you exhausted?

14. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Yet, under Labour (not a Labour supporter btw) there was consecutive growth in the economy after the recession. Tell me, how well has Osbore and his cronies fared? Oh yes, give a tax cut to millionaires, £10 million + for an evil woman's funeral, on the verge of a triple dip recession, all whilst going on a crusade to destroy those on state benefits, i.e. DLA, and the bedroom tax <doh>

15. Brian Lefevre

Brian Lefevre New Member

"Consecutive growth" Followed by collapse. Tax cut to the millionaires? My Uncle paid 90k corporation tax last year and he runs a skip firm. A women in his company got pregnant, so thats 9 months of paid work, without her actually working. Talking about how the people on benefits get a bad deal HAHAHA. They said in the last budget it was for people who actually wanted to work rather than lay about bums, sponging of the state. The bedroom tax is fair enough. I will probably vote UKIP just for their opinion on immigration and the EU. The left will never be happy, never ever ever ever ever ever. There have always been rich people above the poor. Then you see supposedly 'poor' people out getting ruined on the weekend.

16. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

I'm talking about the disabled people they are attacking. Not something to laugh about really. And if you find the benefit attack on the disabled amusing, then it really says a lot about you <ok>

17. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

So what's your point Bri? People have got different opinions and most have been aired in this thread You are not saying anything that hasn't already been said.

18. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Mr b a sad individual

19. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

So what's your point Bri? People have got different opinions and most have been aired in this thread You are not saying anything that hasn't already been said.

20. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

And yet, if you understand the budget, you will understand that the budget is in fact doing the opposit, by hitting those who do work, by taking away the working tax credit of thousands, thus hitting women and part time workers the hardest <doh>