1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

TF had enough?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Apr 23, 2017.

1. danishqp

danishqp Well-Known Member

Come on - they ripped the heart and soul out of the club - really? Funnily enough, after all the years of watching everybody else celebrate on the last day of the season at Loftus Road - I kind of remember a full house at Loftus Road not giving a **** a losing to Leeds as we were going up with a pot!!
    I don't remember anyone going ballistic because Rowan Vine and Ageyamang were being paid fortunes for not playing.
    Boutique club? So they called it that, it means small, classy, special and out of the ordinary - they certainly didn't achieve that,
    I don't look at them with rose tinted glasses, didn't appreciate their ways or morals - however, do you honestly believe that we would be in this position had they and not Tony been at the helm?

I think you choose to look at that time to apportion the blame - fact - Tony took over a club in the Prem, recently promoted as Champions - his first week's naivety set the whole thing in motion.

Wasters - Onouha, Ferdinand, Young, DJ, Barton, SWP, Traore - All in one week, what a ****ing disaster, you are looking for the route cause, look no further.
    Yes, the Goons waited until the last minute but did we need to but that ****e - the only ones I thought could be good value were Onouha and Traore, even I, with my limited knowledge could see the others were just a massibve, massive waste.

I can see them as ****s - competent ****s, much better than incompetent fools.

peter1954qpr likes this.
  2. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

You're right, Danish, and we're still feeling the effects of that disasterous week today.

3. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Amit Bhatia

4. qpherts

qpherts Well-Known Member

How much debt were we in least they delivered not full of empty promises

5. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

Say it like it is dude and like you mean it.