1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team v Reading (First Leg)

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cottager58, May 11, 2017.

1. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

I picked up a couple of spare programmes from the game yesterday. If your like me to send you one ping me a direct message and I'll post it to you. Happy to send to Spain, Ireland, England etc. Only got 2 so first come first served.

Cottager58 likes this.
  2. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

Legends after the game. In Roy We Trust confirmed he thinks we'll get through on Tuesday night.

Attached Files:

3. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Impressive Craving ... and the beard's not bad either.

Cravingawin likes this.
  4. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

Such a frustrating evening yesterday. I thought they'd park the bus and foul but was naive on all the time wasting from the first minute.

Hopefully they will try and play football in the second leg and we can play our game more. I spoke to a Reading fan after the game and he said they had to play that way otherwise we would have thrashed them and I suppose that is true. I didn't enjoy the game, it was too frustrating for so many reasons.

Obita had a good game and stopped Fredericks in the main crossing, his absence together with McShane out can only help, I know I am massively biased but surely the best team overall will progress.

5. silkship

silkship Well-Known Member

It was a frustrating game on Saturday, not helped by a nervous crowd. We started quite direct to Martin - who did manage to win a lot - but no-one was getting on to the second ball. Aluko was poor and Johansen quiet. We looked much better with Kebano on the pitch and controlled the game towards the end. If only one of our earlier chances had gone in!

I think we can get a result playing the same way we did in final games of the season without Martin. We have got a lot of options in that area - I would put Sess, Kebano and Cyriac ahead of him.