1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team Rotation

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by southernfox, Sep 29, 2016.

1. southernfox

southernfox Member

Team Rotation will become more and more vital as the season runs on with players needing a rest or injuries taking its toll, even the players leaving for the ACON will be a problem for a month or so.

All this means we will have to rotate our squad. In the main we have some cover in most positions but there are some positions that I feel are weak to say the least.

Goalkeepers….. OK ( 3 Good Keepers )

Midfield…… OK with King, Mendy, Kapustka, Gray, Schlupp & James all in the wings!

Forwards….. Ulloa, Musa & Okazaki awaiting their chance!

Defence RB LB…Hernández, Chilwell, Amartey & Schlupp.

But this is the one I have worries about now without Morgan and Huth?

Defence CB’s…. Only have Benalouane or Wasilewski.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  2. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Benuloane isn't registered to play in Premier League or Champions League but Amartey and Fuchs can play CB as well.

3. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Hernandez...

4. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Benuloane isn't registered to play in Premier League or Champions League but Hernandez, Amartey and Fuchs can play CB as well.

<whistle>

FosseFilberto likes this.
  5. southernfox

southernfox Member

Sorry Guys maybe I did not explain myself well enough or some of you missed the point I don’t know but if you take someone who is playing regular in one position and put him in a different position as cover he is still playing and not resting.

The point I was trying to make was about rotation and resting players, with so many able to cover in other positions resting players may not be an option.

Players like Amartey as an example can and is playing in midfield could also play anywhere along the defence line but if he is has to do this as cover for others he is not being rested himself !

This because without Morgan or Huth there will be only Hernández or Wasilewski as cover and I think that would be a very weak pairing.

I know Benalouane is not registered for PL or CL and is only able to play cup games, but that may also be a mistake as he would have given us more options at the back.