1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tammy's future may be sorted.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Apr 22, 2017.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

During the West Ham vs Everton match it was mentioned that Lukaku, who has refused a new contract, is expected to join Chelsea with Tammy as a make weight in the possible deal. I think he could thrive under Koeman, and if he does get the chance to play in the Prem next season then nothing but good wishes go with him.

2. NickH

NickH Well-Known Member

I think Conte rates Abraham highly, so would be reluctant to part with him permanently. I expect a loan to a Premiership club.

3. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

That seems logical, either way if Lukaku goes to Chelsea Tammy knows what that means for him. I think he needs one more year before he's ready to run riot in the Premiership, his finishing ability is not in doubt, he just needs to hold the ball a bit bettere and be stronger and he will be the finished article. I doubt we will get him for another season, but he may be back in the Championship at a club more likely to challenge for promotion next season.

4. invermeremike

There's nothing I would like more than for him to return to Ashton Gate next season but it will take some luck and good negotiating to bring him back on board. I think Everton would be good for him in his climb up the ladder, as long as he keeps a sensible head on his shoulders and I think that is in his personality.

5. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Tammy certainly expects to be leaving Chelsea next year, heard straight from himself.

6. invermeremike

EVERTON are after Tammy Abraham — and the Chelsea kid could be used as a sweetener in a deal for Romelu Lukaku.

Boss Ronald Koeman sent his top spy Steve Walsh to see Abraham, 19, in scoring action on loan at Championship Bristol City last week.

Copied from Sun article.

7. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

I just honestly don't think I could bare seeing him in this league with another team. I really hope he's playing prem football next year and as much as I'd love to see him here I hope we don't go in for him. Really desperate to see him crack it at the top level, he's proved himself in the championship, it would make no sense for his career to do another season in the 2nd level. Any prem team would be lucky to have him. The goals he scores, he could easily do that for a premier league team. The chances he'll get will be better and he'll be playing with a much superior team.

Go play in the prem Tammy! Don't waste another year getting older in this league!