1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

If you'd have been at the game you would have noticed that he actually looked knackered and was strolling about towards the end of the FIRST half, never mind the second. I guess TV wouldn't have picked that up.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  2. Kifflom!

Well it would make a change. <laugh>

3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Do you know what you're asking with that first line S & O....

4. seabreeze

I think Narsingh has caught a bad case of " Monteroitis " . Why Montero ,and then Narsingh are having problems getting minutes is a bit of a mystery to me , must be something behind the scenes we aren't privy to . Like most , and even though Fer has history at RB , I think he's to useful up front helping the attack to gimmy him into defence . I'd actually give VDH a go at RB . Plus side , Ayew finally showed a bit of shine and Routs got on the score sheet with a nice play by both , McBurnie showed some flash . I think we will play ok on the run in , my problem is I think Hull will also . Hoping Palace calapse a bit but I have my doubts . Were in the deep end of the relegation pool I'm afraid , going to be tough .

5. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Cant see more than 5 points in the remaining games...sorry......We are going to be in the championship next season so get use to it........Clements will make sure of it..<ok> Curt would have done better and I'm not keen in stand in managers but at least he would know what he was doing.....too late now I'm afraid to say....

6. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Spurlocks you must be joking about this right. for a side that is far bigger than swans, actually need WINs to catch up to win the PL that above line is ridiculous. Even if you weren't competing for the PL i don't think it would ever be the case you would settle for a draw against a far smaller side.

If that was a top 4 fight maybe but even then i would say you'd probably be going for the win because at this stage you have to win as you have nothing to lose i.e. a draw isn't good enough.

Spurs are looking good at the moment with their approach to games.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  7. BobbyD

BobbyD President

All those defending Clement on moving Fer to RB. That man is not a ****ing defender. Guy strolls around and likes to attack and play pretty passes and shoot. He isn't defensively aware and for all his "experience" at RB, i think he demonstrated how **** he was there a few games back. Would have made far more sense for his physical presence in the middle (rather than Ki who is such a luxury player) and chuck an actual defender who knows how to play a fullback position. At least they have the defensive nous (track your runner, get tight, don't ball watch). He had Kingsley and Van De Horn. You could argue maybe he should have even gone 3 at the back.

8. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

9. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Yes but that's a sad indictment of their club. Sanchez a winner was fuming.

Also thats a celebration, i'm not sure how much time was left but i'm pretty sure they weren't sitting back to settle for a draw

10. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Check post #4 Sweety!.....................<smooch>.................:emoticon-0165-muscl

11. seabreeze

I'm not defending Clement on playing Fer at RB , but I am defending the fact that Fer has expierence at RB and is why Clemnent has decided to play him there twice DURING a game when our regular RB went down . Not rocket surgery Bobby , why he did it really .

12. swanseaandproud

Clement is all talk. We would be top of the league with that....<laugh>...Unfortunately when it comes to the game then he is very limited with his actions .. I expect we are already down as I cant see where we will get enough points from when you look at our last 5 games.....Things will have to have a massive turn of fortune and I don't have one ounce of confidence in Clément's ability in doing that and he needs Help.....Bring back the Curt I say....We cant do any worse with his input.....

13. Kifflom!

Wow...go you! Could you find your way there? Are you home yet? <laugh>

14. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Nah have to disagree roofie. That experience doesnt mean he is good there. Loads of full backs play both rb and lb even though they may not have played both. Azpilicueta is an example, liverpool used glen johnson like that. Its normal touse a defender. Fer is bad enough defending as a central midfielder let alone as a wingback. He isnt used to the wings and he isnt used to defensive duties.

Not only that you are weakening your midfield to move him to rb. Its madness really. You may exonerate clement and we will not know if putting a defender on would have been a better idea (pulis is famous for playing 4cbs, does this as wba and at palace so that isnt a far fetched idea) but we know that his team lost so theoretically any other change cannot be worse than the outcome that happened.

15. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Disagreeing with roof about Fer Bobby? Look out <laugh>

I agree too. Fer is a crap RB.

16. DragonPhilljack

Bitch!.......................<laugh>

Kifflom! likes this.
  17. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

Do you really believe any of the crap you come out with. You are just like a child who is looking for a reaction. Yes we are in trouble but is it any worse than the ****e we have seen in the past. As swans supporters we have had more than our fair share of heartache and the one thing that keeps us going is the hope that it will all get better. But lets be fair we have tasted success that most clubs can only dream of like playing in Europe, winning the League Cup, Winning the championship playoff final. So before we get too carried away what ever the outcome we are in a better place now than ever before.

18. swanseaandproud

Newport stop throwing your toys out of your pram you muppet...What I write is what I mean....stop trying to be clever <doh>

19. DragonPhilljack

We know you mean it Dai, that's what's so frightening!!!!!..............<laugh>

20. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

Can you please change your name as you are not Swanseaandproud you should go back to Monkfish or whatever it was you were called before.