1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Swansea City v. Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Dec 24, 2016.

1. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

And it looks like the Trust are bending over quicker than the Cardiff fans a few years ago.

They need to mobilise protests asap.

neveroffsidereff likes this.
  2. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

They are spineless, way to cosy with the club.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  3. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

It all stems back to Martinez first and then Rodgers. When they left they took the backroom staff with them.so when Laudrup arrived management was not trusted so they promoted Curtis from lunch time host to assistant manager then first team coach. So any new manager coming in must manage the club with his own people and be allowed to build again, put Curtis back on lunch duty and Let the new guy have a decent crack at it.

4. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

There is only one way to save the club and that is the new owners accept that we are going down (unless three clubs self destruct) Tell all the others to leave and put total faith in the new man Paul Clements. Give him enough money to build for next year (forget wasting money this window) put the expansion on hold and do not bring in any Americans. Tell Paul Clements he can make a name for himself here with no board interference on transfer policy and team selection give him a budget and let him loose. He will be the right one for us.

Taffvalerowdy and NorfolkSwan like this.
  5. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

You're far too late for all that. The horse bolted a long time ago.

6. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

After an initial bright start where we played some nice passing football, with little end result, the Cherries pis.sed all over us. The second goal, a work of passing art, killed the game and the second half was a walk in the park for the visitors who chalked up their easiest victory of the season.

"Never mind" I thought "2-0 isn't too damaging a scoreline"....cue Bournemouth running up the field to pop in number 3 and the humiliation was complete.

It is the end of the story. A result which in my mind, cemented our position in next seasons Championship.

The sale to the Americans. The lack of investment in the summer along with the sale of key players. The disgraceful sacking of Francesco Guidolin. The appointment of Bob Bradley, an act of nepotism which destroyed our defence and our season. The sacking of Bob Bradley, an act which was delayed for far too long as the goals piled into our net on a weekly basis. All led to todays game.

Bournemouth, led by the astute Eddie Howe, were as we used to be. Slick passing football, but with more purpose and athleticism. I saw Llorente and Britton running across the pitch after twenty minutes and knew we were stuffed. Bournemouth pride themselves on their fitness. There are no oldies in their team.

We are now a team of journeymen. Old timers with no pace coupled with new players of no quality. Our spanking brand new £15 MILLION striker sits on the bench, a reminder of how ****e our recruitment staff are.

The final humiliation was the entrance of Ollie McBurnie. I don't care how good he is, he looks like a bag of ****. A pair of short shorts, the type that joggers wear, coupled with a pair of socks which barely reach the top of his calfs. I pray that he is never shown on MOTD in such a state. I hope he never dares step onto the pitch at Old Trafford looking like a ****ing tramp. It's embarrassing.

Now we move on to the more than likely appointment of Paul Clement. I feel sorry for him before he even arrives in Wales. To turn this mess around would be beyond the realms of Sir Alex Ferguson, never mind a rookie manager. I hope that the rest of the season doesn't damage his career. Somehow he has got to navigate this squad until May as a matter of damage limitation and then hopefully rebuild in the summer for our forthcoming Championship season.

A finally a message for our Chairman and Director of Football Huw Jenkins - "GET OUT OF OUR CLUB YOU USELESS TWAT"

7. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

The worry is, will they sack him at the end of the season when we do go down? Let's be honest, we've already gone, but the twat and Yanks probably think we can stay up.
    As you say, he should use the next 5 months to asses the weaknesses in our squad and who he needs to bring in etc.

The trouble is, of that starting 11 today, other than Kingsley (Gylfi won't be there) the rest won't be good enough for the championship.

God help Clement because he needs to rebuild the entire squad.

My bet, we'll get relegated and Clement gets sacked in May, and we'll be asking the same questions all over again because Huw and the Yanks haven't a ****ing clue.

swanee likes this.
  8. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

They need to back Clement, were all resigned to going down and he shouldn't bare the consequences of relegation, that lies firmly at Huw and the yanks doorstep. Lets have some continuity and give the man time to get HIS own player in not ****ing Huw's players. If Huw keeps his big nose out of things then we might see a turnaround in our fortunes.

We can but hope!!

9. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

The issue is, he won't :(

neveroffsidereff likes this.
  10. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

My understanding is that the Yanks do not see themselves as short-term investors.

That said, they need to set out their vision - including, in my view, removing Huw from Executive duties

11. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Immediately <ok>

12. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Only brightside today.I hope you shared with me in it.

STID

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  13. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

**** IT !