1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Suspicious package

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by King Ossie64, May 16, 2016.

1. King Ossie64

King Ossie64 Well-Known Member

Police evacuated Old Trafford earlier after a suspicious package later identified as a ‘trophy’ was discovered at the ground.

A spokesman for Manchester United confirmed they had no idea how the trophy came to be at Old Trafford and it definitely wasn’t theirs.
    Groundsman Simon Williams told us how he made the discovery.

“My suspicions were first aroused when I saw this big gold cup with Barclays ribbons on it just lying about, and I thought ‘There’s no reason that should be there’.

“Clearly nobody at Manchester United would have something like that nowadays, so it must have been brought in by an outsider.”

The owner of the trophy has not been identified, although police are confident it did not originate in Manchester.

Security services are understood to be wanting to talk to a man they describe as ‘suspicious’ as CCTV footage shows him as not having any tattoos on his neck.

Police described the evacuation of the ground as extremely orderly.

“It was dead easy,” we were told.

“We just put the new Stone Roses single on and everyone went home.” <laugh><laugh>

2. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

Will someone put this work of art on the united board<laugh>

King Ossie64 likes this.
  3. Stan

Stan Stalker

To be fair the new Stone Roses single is ****.

george the blue likes this.
  4. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

No one recognised the package until realised it had blue ribbons on it, are we playing away twas the thought, alas not many of them are familiar with the home ground anyway. Package was blown up just like the north London attempt at winning it.

King Ossie64 likes this.