1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland Vs Hull City Official Sunderland Not606 Match Thread

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Feb 4, 2014.

1. lewisc29

lewisc29 Idiot

It's the life of being a football fan outside of the top 4! While it would be nice to win every week, it wouldn't half be boring!

2. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

3. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Have some +ve rep back...

4. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

football wise it doesn't really matter because unfortunately you are still a cock

5. TigerinSydney

TigerinSydney Well-Known Member

Are you Mystic Meg? What an accurate prediction....

6. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

You see, although I'm sure you never will, this post shows, as well as all the other things, your total lack of class.

A vital away win and scrambling to 4 points from the drop and all you can think of is coming on here with your snide comments.

You weren't trying to 'reason with me' at all if you can be honest just for one second, you came for an argument, found one and lost.

You, and your daft little mates including your sad moderator, all trooped over here pre-match for a pop at me ..... and all failed, not one of you got close to landing a punch despite your ill founded confidence.

You all tried to rally the Sunderland posters against me and were all told to 'f**k off', even by the Sunderland lads/mods who don't like me ......... what a fail <laugh>

What were my 'silly posts' ...... pointing out that Hull are in a relegation battle, showing disappointment that you couldn't sell your meagre allocation, being pleased with Sunderland's recent good form.

Yes, I hang my head in shame ............... what the f**k was I thinking of <doh>

7. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

So hull v Sunderland this season saw a Hull keeper, in both games, stopping their side being held to a draw. Along with 3 big slices of luck all going against Sunderland and for hull in an own goal, a complete miskick and a deflection which fell perfectly for Jelavic. If any luck was on our side our deflected shot at 1-0 would've gone in. Not saying it wasn't deserved from Hull but you have certainly carried a lot of luck in the 2 games. As for those saying Bruce US great, at one point we all thought that and look what happened

8. C19RK73

[video=youtube_share;ahlZIkns9G0]http://youtu.be/ahlZIkns9G0[/video]

9. C19RK73

Dear Sunderland Fans,

The team were ready to go and perform and get the three points but the action at the beginning of the first half changed the game completely.

It was a disappointing afternoon because we were coming [into the game] with everything in place to go and do well and we put ourselves in a very difficult situation.

It was difficult, it reminds me of November when something always happened to go against us and again it did today.

It&#8217;s hard because even if you defend well, you know a reaction, a corner, a deflected shot or a good movement can put you on the back foot.

You start taking risks and then you start doing things that are not us and it becomes more difficult, like I say, it was not an easy afternoon.

We knew at half time that the next goal was crucial and we needed to start taking risks sooner or later; leaving more offensive players on the pitch than defensive ones.

Again, a shot from nowhere hit someone and it flies, even with the perfect spin, for them to head it and then score.

Every time we play against Hull something happens and we are always on the wrong side of the story - I&#8217;m pleased we don&#8217;t play against them anymore.

Our next game is [against Manchester City] is going to be difficult. It&#8217;s something where we need to try and be ourselves and not panic.

We can&#8217;t or look back too much on this game because it&#8217;s not a normal game when you play 85 minutes with 10 men.

We just have to accept it, learn and move on.

All the best,
    Gus Poyet

10. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing mate.

11. TigerinSydney

12. TigerinSydney

Indeed it is. He couldn't have predicted it more wrong though. - it just made me chuckle. I think Gus Poyet is one of the best managers in the premier league. SB gets tarred with the same brush. I believe he's really improved since he managed you guys and his man management is excellent.

Smug in Boots likes this.
  13. Smug in Boots

How he failed to predict a red card in the first few minutes is beyond me ............ the rest of us got if spot on.

14. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Couldn't give a **** what Smug said on your board, you are here bleating, you won the game ffs..

****ing Hullothians, worse than the inland revenue, they just won't **** off.

15. Smug in Boots

'Rosenior' is one of the most sackless posters on the Hull board despite some fierce competition.

I was banned off the Hull board a week ago
    so, once again, the bellend has been proved a liar.

This is the problem with Hull.

They won fair & square and most people, on here including me, have said 'well done' etc and now want to move on to the next match.

There was even a 'well done Hull' thread created ffs.

But, just as they did the last time, they'll be on here for a month sniping away and making ****s of themselves ........ we don't even get that with the Mags.

Hull, including their dimwitted mod, were camped out on here for weeks after the 1-0 and then blamed the Sunderland posters for the bad feeling.

They've won, we've taken it on the chin like men, now it's time for them to go and show a little class.

16. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Well imo you are spot on, they won, many have said well done, myself included several times.

It's time to let it go, they have had their day (again).

So well done Tjgers Ggrrr. Same place next season.

17. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Exactly. Not one person on this board or Hull board (I don't even have to look) predicted a player being sent off three minutes in.

18. Smug in Boots

19. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Your calling me a Nonce?

FFS is there any chance of our MODs doing anything about these ****s?

20. Smug in Boots

I've actually started to enjoy it mate.

In over a decade, on these boards, I've never seen a group of fans show less class.

It's actually making me fond of the Mag posters and I'm not joking.

These ****s are witless, boring and shameless ........... but that makes it quite funny <laugh>