1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Sunderland v Swansea City - Saturday 13th May KO 15:00

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by RTB, May 12, 2017.

?

Your Prediction

Poll closed May 14, 2017.
  1. Home win

51.6%
  2. Away win

32.3%
  3. Draw

3.2%
  4. Meh - is it not over yet

12.9%
  1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I don't get angry at all, just get even, it's all well deserved with this lot, believe me, seen enough from this shower over the seasons, and glad to see the back of them................<ok>

rooch 3 likes this.
  2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Angry though, it's just the internet.

You may claim you're not, but it's really undeniable when you put posts like that, they don't come from emotions of happiness do they? It's anger.

Perhaps seek psychological assistance. <ok>

Deleted likes this.
  3. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Nice one, good for you. Think what you like <ok> You're a spaz. My opinion

BTW Going to be leaving lots of PC comments for you @Gordon Armstrong, you like running around editing and deleting comments while hiding away I best keep you busy. <ok>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  4. DragonPhilljack

<laugh>.....Your concern is touching sir!.......................<smooch>

rooch 3 likes this.
  5. Tel (they/them)

It will improve your overall quality of life, and probably save you a fair few quid on laptop repairs.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  6. DragonPhilljack

Seems we have something in common then Bri, as your fan base looks bleak from what I read!....................<laugh>

rooch 3 likes this.
  7. DragonPhilljack

Taking points off you next season will improve my quality of life......................<laugh>

rooch 3 likes this.
  8. quinneristops

quinneristops Well-Known Member

Dear Swansea fans. You survived another relegation battle like we did for the last few years. Chances are you will be in another relegation fight next year. I do not think it wise to WUM on here, we know what happened to us, you do not seem to know what is going to happen to you next year. See you in the Championship, we will still be there

9. DragonPhilljack

That's a reasonable statement, fair play, have a good day.....................<ok>

rooch 3 likes this.
  10. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

That's exactly right, Tel, but some just like to abuse each other, forsaking the good of the board . . . . it obviously gives them a 'buzz' :emoticon-0112-wonde

Then when I try to help I get abused . . . . you couldn't make it up <doh>

What makes it worse is that the use of derogatory terms regarding disabled people has now become acceptable to some !

The use of such terms is why I started deletions, but if that's what you want this to descend into, Bri. (after having just used two such terms yourself), I'll leave it alone, as long as using these terms is okay with others. Using abusive terms regarding disabled people like this is not okay with me . . . . and most of you know why :emoticon-0101-sadsm

11. Tel (they/them)

please log in to view this image

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathing to do with a meeeeea!

12. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Awkkkkkkkkkkkward

Tel (they/them) likes this.
  13. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

"Welsh and proud ..... but only when it's convenient!"

<laugh>

Brian Storm likes this.
  14. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="DragonPhilljack, post: 10541828, member: 1005978"]I don't get angry at all, just get even, it's all well deserved with this lot, believe me, seen enough from this shower over the seasons, and glad to see the back of them................<ok>[/QUOTE]
    <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

15. MrRAWhite

I would advise you that if you are going to use such derogatory terms such as retard on a post then you should learn to spell words such as "sensitive". You really do make yourself seem at best a tad dim..

rooch 3 and salad fingers like this.
  16. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I think if any mod deletes or edits posts because they break site rules it's best if they give people a heads up just to explain why and give clarity to the situation.

MrRAWhite and DragonPhilljack like this.
  17. MrRAWhite

Agree.. I can see why GA felt the need to delete some of the god awful derogatory terminology that has been used on this thread, but I also agree that if posts are doctored or deleted then a little explanation as to why would be a good idea.

Nacho likes this.
  18. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

He should avoid making comments about the history of the British Isles for similar reasons...<whistle>

Makemstine Roger and MrRAWhite like this.
  19. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

You're probably right, but sometimes it's just easier to deal with them and 'move on' like we all do. When the abuse becomes a torrent, or, especially for me, disabled people (who can't retaliate/answer back/speak for themselves) become the subjects of abusive/derogatory comments I feel the need to 'act' which is all that I've done :emoticon-0112-wonde

I've defended/'protected' some on here by my actions without them even knowing (which has been my decision to do it 'quietly' so as not to cause a fuss), and it's awkward when the very subject decides to abuse me 'cos I've 'done now't' to protect them ! If it makes them feel better by doing this, so be it 'cos I sometimes feel that it's right to do it 'behind the scenes'

20. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

You pick and chose to your own agenda of what's acceptable what's not, what is more, you're keeping everybody blind to what your secret book laws are.

I obviously don't mean what I said about disabled people, what with me saying so<doh> I have a disability myself. Just trying to work out what mystical private self imposed guidelines are that you've put in place and neglected to tell anybody but yourself.

Why do you manipulate the board? Why have you taken something into your hands that no mod has ever done? Why are you more correct than all the people complaining? Why do you feel the need to keep everybody in the dark over what you deem acceptable and what isn't? Why are you censoring? Why don't you put some guidelines up and be a bit more open with people? You say you're helping, who has it helped, how has editing posts helped anybody. It's confused people certainly but I don't see anybody benefiting from your censorship other than yourself.

You don't like it if disabled slurs are mentioned. I don't like it when my disability and the lifestyle is attacked. You do **** all about that. It's got to the point I get personal back and you do **** all about that either. Don't ****ing crying on when you're the one who cando something but you're too interested manipulating the board from a petty wum.

So it's established. Everybody attack everybody about everything, Gordon will do **** all, but get close to the bone with him and you're bang out of order. But if you're a visitor here for a harmless tease he's going to treat you like you've bigged up the holocaust. Your censorship lacks consistency on every level. You want to pick and chose what's acceptable, you let most things slide than bleat if it hits a nerve with you.