1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland v Everton match thread

Discussion in 'Everton' started by C19RK73, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Dear Terry The Mong

Please tell me again how you stalk me<ok>

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Stalking, the art of being somewhere first then being accused of following somebody... nah sure that's not right.

Best stop saying that word, your girlfriend will get angry at you.

3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Another Tithead Terry revelation. Weight has no relevance to sparring or boxing at all <laugh>

No lad of course not, I mean you often get 15 stone lads getting in the ring with 8 stone fart weights, regular that like.....<laugh>

You complete f**ing idiot

4. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Oh but you have Terry, you lying little rag, as you've been getting battered all over the shop by me all week, responding to me lad.

You just didn't read it properly, as you were that eager to get your fat little rag fingers stomping on the keyboard as you're f**ing fuming now <laugh>

5. Tel (they/them)

Just for a minute can we stop and laugh at how you two have been strung along for 10 pages by me just blatantly taking any measures necessary to get you wound up.

The pair of you need to look at yourselves seriously, your board is ****ing BARREN because of you two idiots, surely you can see that if not anything else?

You two have been constantly boiling and you've followed like a pair of ****ing mong sheep every step of the way.

FOR **** SAKE <laugh>

6. Tel (they/them)

Haha yeah I've read everything, you're always right, even when you're lying 'lol at you' Mr Successful.

I seen Ricky Gervais and turned off immediately, I've probably read it before, I've got a big interest in RG which you'll know cos you've been through all of my posts with a fine-tooth comb.

7. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Only had a meeting all day, then tossed it off laughing at you......and you keep coming back like an abused wife<laugh>

Terry the ****wit-Mong
    I added the hyphonated mong for giggles

8. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Yet I never mentioned your comments<laugh>

Please let me know all about the NHS, do you work for NHS 111 in that call centre.......

9. Tel (they/them)

That's just rules of fighting, you are clearly stating that 15 stone lads would mince 8 stone lads all day no matter what, except people like Anderson Silva dispel that theory. The only sparring you've done is down the local Sauna with your sidekick. You've never stepped foot in a ring in your life you disgusting slob.

Show me one best pound for pound fighter in the world who's a heavyweight.

10. Tel (they/them)

So by stalking you mean reading then?

11. Tel (they/them)

Did they agree to let you keep claiming or do you have to do the programme?

12. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

This board is barren as there's only about 4 Blues who've ever joined the site after 606 went tits.

As for you now proclaiming to have somehow "strung us along", no lad. You came chasing us over here after the mackems closed their match thread, you attempted some incredibly juvenile WUM posts (as you're a ****ing troll) and failed miserably, and you've been put down, over and over again, making error after error.

You're now fuming as you're not getting the reaction you wanted, you're merely being humiliated by two blokes who are older, wiser, much, much wealthier and enjoy messing on the net with trolls like you, as a bit of light relief.

13. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Read, then make a comment on an unrelated thread.....

So Terry The ****wit-Mong Stalker

14. Tel (they/them)

Living the dream eh Tobes?

I can't wait til I'm rich so I can go looking for younger boys on the internet to say 'Lol at you' at them.

I love how you resorted to assumptions and anonymously-masked bravado YET AGAIN 'cause I made you boil.

15. Tel (they/them)

Didn't fancy spoiling another of their threads after what Tobes had done to the match thread.

16. Tel (they/them)

Bye ladies, enjoy your scraps <ok>

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Behave yourself, you said weight didn't matter which is absolute horse ****, in the ring 2 fighters of equal standing with a massive weight difference and there's a huge advantage to the heavier. Only a complete bonehead would even attempt to argue otherwise.

But then you're a complete bone head, so about par that comment <laugh>

18. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Yeah lad, loving it <ok>

You've barely made me raise an eyebrow, aside from laughter at your idiocy and failed trolling.

19. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

If the mods on that board have got even an ounce of sense, they'll go back and re-read that match thread and see at what point it went off the game in question and onto another tangent.

As it was at the exact point that some plassie Manc troll piped up and made a couple of offensive posts to gain a reaction.

Back fired on you though, as you've just made yourself look a complete c**t in the end.

Toodles

20. Tel (they/them)

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

That made me laugh, well done you've finally done it.

I've seen countless 'Bare Knuckle' meatheads sent for a sleep by Muay Thai or MMA fighters, boxing is exactly the same, hand speed wins every time. Just because you're a big numb truck, doesn't mean you can take a clean punch from somebody half your size. Somebody like Mayweather would dispatch a Valuev or a Fury or a Klitschko in seconds, it'd be so one sided it would be laughable.

You're arguing with somebody who trains almost every day with lads much smaller than him and much bigger than him, you know nothing and that's very clear.

Let's end this here, it's not going anywhere. You can say you've won if it means that much to you.