1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Summer Season update

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, May 31, 2017.

1. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

This time of the football season is often ridiculous so I try not to follow it to much but having managed to ignore it for a week or two I found my self catching up on some of the rumours last night......

Firstly the bookies have made us second favourites for promotion next season behind Villa, I find this ridiculous not because I don't think we can but because who knows what's going to happen, Wolves could spend £500 million with there new Chinese owners the relegated teams could spend big we could lose players etc etc

Now I said we need to do these three things to do well

1. Sign Kalas or a centre back - it was rumoured that we were in talks with Chelsea to sign Kalas but that has all gone quiet though we are now linked with a young Ghanian from Inter Isaac Donker

2. Keep the main squad and manager together - this is the biggest issue and worryingly Burnley and Newcastle are rumoured to be after Cairney, Palace apparently want Jokanovic and Sessegnon still hasn't signed the contract we thought he would on his 17 birthday

3. Splash out on a striker - We have signed the younger brother of Tammy Abrahams but he is one for the future not now, the only two rumours I have seen are the uninspiring ones of Emineke of Fenerbache and Ashley Fletcher of West Ham.

Anyway I do use Twitter a bit so will post all rumours on the transfer thread I know people don't like Twitter as there is a lot of rubbish in there but the real transfers will also be broken there first!