1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Summer Rumours

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Mr Wolves-White, May 11, 2016.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

did belusci have a career
    did belusci have a career ? maybe it was a career in hapless clown defending !

2. sniffer1

I see leeds have signed CARELESS HANDS ENGLAND GOALKEEPER FAILURE, GREENE AS GOALKEEPER , DONT the leeds defenders have enough to worry about in front of them , instead of a clown goalie behind them ha ha

3. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I thought you were banned Leeds60

4. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

Been linked with Flamini for some reason

5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Saw this mentioned 3-4 days ago, totally ignored it and I too noticed a few growing rumours circling yesterday.

6. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Emyr Huws Is the International midfielder rumoured to be on his way

7. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Beg to differ.

We are in detailed talks with Pablo Hernandez..... I will leave you to do the digging, apart from been a Swansea/ monk old boy I know **** all about him.

8. Mr Wolves-White

Mr Wolves-White Well-Known Member

Funny cos I heard it was Nick Montgomery... he's has enough of Australia

9. Mr Wolves-White

Mr Wolves-White Well-Known Member

We are meant to be getting a few people in this week... I believe it's meant to be 3 players

10. sniffer1

emlyn hughes we could do with a plyer of his stature before he retired ha ha

11. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

12. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Can't say it excites me, will have to wait and see what he is like I guess

13. Whitejock

So looks like we've signed Billy Whitehouse from Doncaster. Got to be one for the future, surely?

Wonder what his nickname will be?

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk...use-completes-move-to-leeds-united-1-8046644?

Billy Whitehouse has left Doncaster Rovers to join Leeds United for an undisclosed fee.

The 20-year-old, who hails from Mexborough, has penned a one-year deal with the Championship club after a successful trial at Elland Road.

He was transfer-listed by boss Darren Ferguson at the end of the last season.

Whitehouse made nine appearances for Rovers after being handed his debut by Paul Dickov in 2014 but failed to feature under Ferguson, who has been reluctant to play with out-and-out wingers.

He will link up with fellow Rovers youth teamers Paul and Jack McKay in Leeds’ under-21s squad.

14. Chippy / Glory

I am now officially baffled by our transfer policy and squad direction.
    Can anyone explain the plan, and how it improves us this season.

15. Whitejock

It was Evans who said last season that we needed to recruit for the Development Squad. He said the reason for this was that we had promoted far more lads to the first team squad than had been anticipated. And it seems we've promoted another couple this season, so it comes as no surprise we're still looking for young talent.

Does it disappoint you that we've got a long term strategy?

16. Chippy / Glory

Doesn't it disappoint you that we have no plans for improvement for the here and now?
    Not forgetting that Cellino has proved on how many occasions that he will sell all talent coming through the yuf setup at the drop of a hat.
    Of course if the madcnut hadn't shafted Lucy Ward perhaps the cream of our crop might not have been so desperate to feck off somewhere else.

I didn't get the strategy or how it improved us, well now I know why. Improving us as a team is not part of the plan.
    #sillyme

17. Whitejock

I think
    I think we are improving now. It's a work in progress, and moving along nicely.

Cellino has no option to sell if a player wants to move. Same with every club. Especially if the person wants to move on to a club in a higher league, or one which pays more. It's a fact of life for almost every club in the world. Why would you want to keep someone that doesn't want to play for you? You'd be the first to slate them if you perceived a 1% drop in commitment, real or otherwise. So why is it only Cellino that gets blamed for selling players who want to leave?

As for Lucy Ward, there are stories which have not quite reached the general public. Let's just say that she & her beau made a significant contribution to the tabloid press 'revelations' at LUFC. Oddly, not one contribution painted the club in a good light. Would you have kept her on if you knew she was working against the club?

18. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Sorry Chippy, not this time, I agree with Jock regarding ex academy players wanting to leave; no point in keeping a player against his will.

Also agree with Jock regarding L Ward and her sidekick Neil (I'm a great coach) Redfearn. I wouldn't trust either one of'em as far as I could throw'em both; Redfearns a prolific liar and L Ward supports him, guess what that makes her.

Stories I've read are that L Ward still keeps in contact with the academy boys, not to mention how close she was to them while at Leeds, and contacting them after hours so to speak. I would not be surprised if both Ward and Redders are telling players to leave.

Redders is now with Bates Radio Yorkshire, I wonder how much contact he had with Bates while he was coach, makes you wonder, doesn't it, considering how much Bates wanted to destroy Leeds.

Farsleyexile and Whitejock like this.
  19. Chippy / Glory

What you or I think think doesn't matter.
    Just like everyone else that takes him on she beat Cellino in the courts and the nature of her then job means she was bound to be close and have some influence on them. Put it this way, most people will always regard people their close friends and aquaintances badly...

I would never buy a Chevrolet or sharp branded electronics or take out AIG insurance and I am not alone in that.

20. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

Lesscott's name is doing the rounds now