1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Summer rebuild 2016

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Terror ball, May 29, 2015.

1. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

I know nothing... <laugh>

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

It's pretty well pointless talking about replacing Guildo while Jenkins calls the shots because we will end up with just the same standard and maybe worse. As far as Giggsy then he has not been approached by Swansea anyway......We are in a catch 22 position that only the yanks can do anything about so as we stand we have to rely on Guildo getting things right and a pointless exercise in slagging him off. I actually feel sorry for him as i believe he is trying his best but you cant fail to notice he is struggling so it is about time Curtis and the senior coaches did more to help him and speak up as they have gone very quiet.......I'm not expecting us to win the next 3 games but that dont mean we cant but from the Watford game we have to start winning our games at home because if we dont then you can safely say our fate is sealed.....

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

skimmed over the last 3-4 pages, a. club seems to have no desire to stay in the Premier League as shown by the quality of signings which after the American takeover seems bizarre as all Americans want to make a profit, b. Jenkins - no idea how to take this man, a profit taker and now just a figurehead?, c. was mentioned lets buy a championship striker - why not try McBurnie instead of wasting money on a Lambert like Cardiff seem to have done (however there must be some young hungry strikers out there), d. sometimes I wonder why we have a striker as the service provided is at times an absolute joke. e. why aren't we playing Montero and Barrow on the wings, pace to burn and try and build a side around those 2 and Siggy. f. the manager - no real comment, after Monk one would think he must be an improvement but . . . . . , I could keep on going but will run out of the alphabet, atm one totally disillusioned fan with the way the club is being run however onwards and upwards, it really can't get much worse.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.