1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

strikers

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bristolcityforever, Sep 19, 2011.

1. shaunindeutschland

<whistle><ok>
    Got to agree BCF drop him immediatly starting this saturday.

2. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

bce

You are right about NM he hasnt played like he can/has. A few games ago I said give him a couple games rest...new baby etc etc, a number of "fans" screamed what drop our number 1 player!!1 I thought to myself just one of the top 14 player at the mo, and whats he done in the last 2 games? even though "he appears" to be up front on his own...not a lot.

sign up and put up.............. I have no confidence in him at the mo would prefer Pitters and Stead...or give Talor a outing

3. bristolcityforever

well done pitman we take off maynard and score our first goal at home from our second top striker or so said pitman to start tue i hope

4. johngalleyfan2

bcfe...just goes to show...down to "what though?"....

5. bristolcityforever

pitmam works his socks of when he scored sat he showed what it meant well done pitman maynard is out of my texaco dream team tue i will be there behind the lads

6. johngalleyfan2

I shall not be at the ground on Tuesday so please be honest with your reporting, this weekend it seemed there was a lot of steamed up glasses or some fans on here had left them at home or need to go to Spec savers.....other opticians available.......

Everyone is entitled to their translation of the game as they see it...but a little more accuracy please.

WE ARE GOING TO ADVANCE SEND REINFORCEMENTS................finally got back to the Field Marshall behind the lines as WE ARE GOING TO A DANCE SEND 3 AND 4 PENCE ...comes to mind.

For our younger veiwers...3 and fourpence would be 3shillings and 4 pennies. A shilling was equal to 5pence in new money and a penny was 1/240th of a pound, 12 pennies to the shilling, half a shilling was sixpence, and 5 sixpences were half a crown, 4 were a florin.... it was a tanner to get in to see the City at one time!!! Some programmes have 1/6d on them, imagine a season ticket costing £4/19/6d.............how times have changed, NO STUPID agents for a start

7. bristolcityforever

i can only say what i see on the day and i believe that pitman wants to play and wants to score, if played in the striker role he will get goals have chatted with him many away matches and he wants to play, then you get nicky hunt does not care about the club, as long as he gets paid, why are we where we are when we have many international players, on sat the eastend fans were singing for millens head,first half for me was boring, i was thinking millen make a change which he never did until one down,maynard might be a top striker but we need players that will fight for the club, nyatanga, pitman adomah,elliott, maybe give bobby reid a run out, i dont like the way millen coaches but i support city and will keep following them, it will cost over 100 pound to go to blackpool but its our club so win or lose we go,