1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Strikers

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Clarke_ram7, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Clarke_ram7

Clarke_ram7 New Member

I had to laugh at how nigel thinks that our season will be saved by the return of porter and davies! When we kicked off the season he talked about our amazing strike force now we have one yes only one out and out striker on the books.
    This by all means was the problem on Saturday, you look at the forest team sheet they have tudgay, Tyson, earnshaw, dele adebola, blackstock, mcgoldrick, findley, garner! How we can say we are progressing is a total disgrace with the amount of strikers we actually have! I have learn't something in the several years we have been in this division and it is that I'f you are to go up you need a 20 goal centre forward! We have one who has a glass hip and runs like a cart horse.
    Gse pull your finger out and tell nigel to get a permanent centre forward someone who can hold the ball up or with plenty of pace.
    The big question is though would you trust nigel with the cash?
    I wouldn't! sorry guys

2. Jack Middleton

Jack Middleton New Member

GSE aren't supplying the funds for new players for Nigel...kind of convenient that he's spewing this 'big push next year' rubbish, just in time for season ticket renewals...we're currently a profitable business, so why can't some of that money be set aside for players?!

Forest are set to land Tshabalala today as well...we're being mocked by Glick and his stupid board, and he's ruining our great club, stripping it of its assets.

YANKS OUT

3. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

YANKS OUT!!!!

Pity there's no star system or smileys on these boards..