1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

strange how the two teams i adopted this season

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by qprted, Apr 25, 2016.

1. brb

brb CR250

you need to let us win Sunday, while Scunthorpe and Barnsley must not do any more than draw their away games <ok>

2. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

That tinpot outfit, we took over 40,000 for the paint pot trophy final, they wish they had that many <whistle>

Oh yeah <laugh> I remember that, the Milwall coach got stuck in traffic on the swing bridge, then had all sorts thrown at it <laugh>, but then some rumors spread on the internet that a Millwall fan was killed, don't know how that bollocks started

3. brb

brb CR250

Swing bridge <laugh><laugh><laugh> sounds like City & Rovers supporters swapping to their second shirts....wonder if your lot do one of those two team shirts yet <laugh><laugh><laugh>

4. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Personally i would be happy with that mukka <ok>

but we need to finish 3rd or 4th cant see any side wanting to play us at home 2nd leg it will scare the fook out of them <laugh>

brb likes this.
  5. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

<laugh> 40,000 is that a typo did you mean 4,000 <whistle>

6. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Well we have hashtags on our new one <laugh>

7. brb

brb CR250

tell yer whoever thought of those two team shirts wants shooting!

8. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

It has #Bristol City and #MakingBristolproud <laugh> Bristol-City-Shirt-2016-17-with-Hashtags.jpg

9. brb

brb CR250

10. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

when i used to be in the transport buisiness i used to end up in pubs all over england and how i used to get loads of free drinks was simply say i was a millwall fan and im looking for pubs that we can use on our away trips the governers were so terrified that there faces would turn white with fear and they would keep buying me free drinks and then at the end of the night they would make me promise not to put there pub on the millwall coach stops
    where as billy bibbets bristol city are only really a handfull against cardiff or swansea they really dont get on with the welsh,there used to be a good video on the you tube when the qpr thug army ambushed the swansea jacks outside the springbok,but its been withdrawn i dont know why because there was no punches even thrown in the video but london has only three giant hard firms millwall west ham and tottenham
    chelsea seem to be the fastest dimminishing mob in london they once had a good firm but west ham used to run them all over the place
    but i would still put chelsea fourth best,arsenal remain the greatest oddity they run from millwall and qpr but they pull a good firm and hold there own against the full power of west ham thats something qpr have never done,west ham and qpr seem to have had a friendship ever since bill gardener created loftus road a fun palace in 69 our two FIRMS remain in a super douper friendship if we needed thugs they will send them to us because west ham middlesex firm who are them selves awsome are best friends with west hams essex firm
    and basically the west hams middlesex firm all have qpr as there second team so its strange how london thug armies can help each other
    ONLY MILLWALL STAND ALONE

11. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

That's always a good idea.

12. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

but bristol you still threw a petrol bomb at millwall that wont be forgotten you may chose which one of the four millwall
    firms that you want to settle this score with as they outnumber you four to one
    you can meet bermondsey blue cor,lewisham razor gang,peckham pickle ear squad or the rotherhythe
    so chose your fate billy boy or forever live in fear

13. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

:emoticon-0165-muscl

14. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

yes i hope they dont meet the rotherhythe because qpr met them in 72 away at charlton boy those boys know how to rumble,and as the bristolians talk with a west country type accent that is another serious offence so we only got a mild beating but those bristolians are going to get a serious beating
    BUT IF IAN HOLLOWAY IS THERE IM GOING TO ASK MILLWALL STEVE IF HE MAY NOT HAVE TO GET A BEATING AS HE WAS GOOD AT QPR BUT THEN HE AGAIN IS BRISTOL ROVERS NOT CITY ,NOT THAT THERE IS ANY DIFFERANCE THERE ALL CARROT CRUNCHERS AND THEY DRINK CIDER

15. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Live in fear <laugh> hilarious

16. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Listen to ted mukka he knows what he is talking about <laugh>

wish i did <doh>

17. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

bristol city i would love to see you do what millwall did when they split there thug army in three and fought tottenham
    west ham and chelsea in one day winning all three battles never in the history of hooliganism
    has a firm had those kind of resources only man utd can match them for numbers the bristol city firm is about 400
    the millwall have three lots of 1500 giving them the second biggest land army in the country only man utd can outnumber them in battle so please show respect billy bobbit as the wall are the pride of london to see a wall land army go on you tube and look what they took to qpr away thats just 2500 they have got another two thousand thugs in reserve,you ask mighty he knows the true strength of the wall

18. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

19. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

no londoner would ever drink cider we are the lager drinkers and we never fart
    it taint decent

20. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Bollocks, you need to get with the times my friend <laugh>, all this hooligan bollocks <laugh> <doh>, I go home and away to watch my football team not watch middle aged blokes act like children <laugh>

nothing wrong with Cider, better than all the other ****e drinks <cheers>