1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Stoke City v Swansea City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the Mike Basset scene where his wife is massaging his shoulders," My god Mike you are so tight try to think of a tranquil place somewhere remote and untouched and desolate. Have you thought of a place?" "Yes! the bloody Stoke City goal area!

2. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Doing my best to think of some positives from the game.I cant find any.
    BB does not fill me with enthusiasm or hope.
    Oh and Mr Bradley,do me a favour and do not spit as you did,you dirty b@stard.

3. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Filthy habit

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  4. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Maybe because Jenkins knew through the grape vine Allen wouldn't come and planned from there . A lot of reasons being thrown out there why Jenkins didn't " Go after Allen and Bony " without knowing that they might be vetoing it.
    I was pretty sure Williams was leaving when he " Quietly " said he would wait till seasons end before talking signing up for more ...whereas Williams and his agent usually got lots of rumours going almost every transfer window to stroke his ego and get wage improvements
    Players and former players of Swansea playing at Euro probably did a lot of talking that most aren't privy to , just an opinion .

5. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Going to have to disagree there. Jenkins just didn't offer for either of them. Both easily attainable especially considering one whose boyhood club it was.

Going to stoke is no step up from swansea really.

6. NorfolkSwan

NorfolkSwan Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="BobbyD, post: 9871825, member: 102661
    Going to stoke is no step up from swansea really.[/QUOTE]

Depressingly, don't think that's at all true. To be fair to Soke they have shown a lot of ambition and spent sizeable sums in the market for the last few seasons. With them now playing half-decent football I think they are a much better prospect for players than us atm :(

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  7. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Bobby D here Stoke were just as bad as us until recently and where credit too sparky for turning things around then look at the Experience sparky has over Bob who really do have to start from scratch in premiership football and is learning fast, Stoke have no better ambition than what we do but it is taking a bit longer that's all. Once we get our first 3 points then we will be up and running just like stoke did a few weeks back......

8. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Well whether Bobs learning fast that's debateable , if he keeps making **** team selections then I'd say he isn't .