1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Still waving a Chelsea Ladies flag.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by DferPolarBear, Mar 28, 2017.

1. DferPolarBear

DferPolarBear Well-Known Member

Ramona Bachmann! Crystal Dunn! With CLFC playing wingbacks as the men do Hanna Blundell, already a 'good' player has Mosesified and Rafferty on the left, already Engerland's goto LB, has Alonzoed. Add Karen Carney and Ji So Yung supplying ammunition and Maren Mjelde the 'Kante', Eni Aluko and Fran Kirby have become fringe players and will have to fight to get in this side.

Easy enough to see the games against Doncaster and Sunderland at Chelsea's webpage vid section. Just look at Bachmann's and Carney's close skills. Man City of course have had to splash the cash and got their own American in, but our new signings are making Emma Hayes a Chelsea legend. Arse may want to think about why they let her go and interview her for Whinger's job.

2. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Very good work Dfer, I hope you really enjoy the ladies games. I don't get to see any here in Melb of course. However , Aussie Rules has just played its' first ever Ladies comp with crowds of 50,000 attending. It was a smash hit, and even the mysognists on TV admit the skill levels impressed. The upshot is that 6 times more young girls are joining junior clubs now than boys. Shows what some decent publicity, an open mind, and giving the ladies a fair go can do.

3. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

I'm incredibly pleased, not only with the Chelsea Ladies, but with how far women's football has come in general, especially in the UK.
    The England ladies might actually go on to win something!