1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Still no transfers,are we bothered?

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Paulpowersleftfoot, Aug 9, 2012.

1. chelsea - over 100 years of history

1. Nothing sly about it.
    2. All true.

2. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

You keep telling yourself that dear <ok>

I see you like to talk **** about United on the City board, come share your views over on the United board. Promise we wont tear your ahem 'opinion' to shreds <ok>

3. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

Would you care to answer the questions i asked earlier you bitter rag **** ?

He is not good at what exactly ?
    He is back hungry and keen, he was brilliant yesterday and i would rather have a player that runs alot rather than alazy **** like several we have got rid of in the past.

Another one of your sweeping statements, have you any proof he has caused any recently?

What the **** does this mean?

The words of a bitter ****ing rag.

The City fans like RM have accepted his apology over the golfing incident and moved on maybe its time you also moved on.

The pond is not getting bigger as we are not signing any more strikers, he will be one of the 3 strikers used most this season and who knows may again win the golden boot as he did a couple of seasons ago..

I think all City fans saw a marked improvement in his attitude as the season progressed, sure he is a loose cannon but i would rather he was our loose cannon than yours.

You keep saying this its a team game give the ball to any of our top 3 strikers in the box and the defence is in deep **** we are not a one striker team.

4. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

**** you've blown it now you've introduced facts into the wums thread how the **** is the rag **** going to deal with that.

5. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

You said earlier that's all he does for us yet he was joint top goal scorer a couple of seasons ago, the big difference is he is running for the champions now.

6. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

That'll have added a fiver then.

7. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

Another one of you sweeping statements, where is your evidence ?

8. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Chippy team, it may of slipped your mind that Tevez once played for United.

He did alot of running, scored few goals and moaned alot.

He went to you guys and had a great first season. This was him trying to prove a point. At the time he was undoubtably your biggest player ( not best, biggest, as in ego, look at me sort of sense ). When he was no longer the big fish in a little pond ( you signed better players ) he suddenly stops performing, starts moaning and causes rifts.

So yeh, I dont rate the horrid little **** at all. Hes the least professional footballer in the league and theres a few.

If you do rate him then good for you. I assure you that pre 2009 a player like him would not of been welcome at city after what he has done but hey, thats what selling out does.

As for being a one striker team, I said you have one top class striker. You do. What separates the best from the rest is their attitudes on the pitch. One is clearly far and away above the rest.

Glad I could help <ok>

9. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Knowing they are **** all like you you silly ****. My god is there nothing a player can do now at City as long as your winning.

10. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

If you actually knew anything about our club you would know that the owners brought up the subject of RMs man management style when negotiating his new contract, he did not handle the Tevez incident well and if he had of handled it better Tevez may not have left (something we will never know)

What Tevez did was wrong he apologised to RM and he accepted his apology that is all now water under the bridge, he has his family here he is hungry and is going to have a great season defending our title.

11. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Hmmm...

Mancinis man management or Tevez' attitude?

While Mancini is as good as rafa when it comes to man management he was right in how he initially handled tevez, he should of been sacked.

The reality is hes been rewarded <ok>

12. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

UIR Kagawa Powa
    Can you complete the following survey so we know what we are dealing with?
    1 are you a student
    2. are you from Manchester or surrounding area
    3. Do you have a season ticket
    4. Did you go to any games last season
    5. Have you ever been to a utd match

I'm going for yes no no no no
    It's like rag battleships

13. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

Why do you do this, i have explained that our owners disliked RMs man management style (which i am sure you can easily find with a quick search) and you come back with "Mancinis man management or Tevez' attitude?"

Someone said earlier there is no point discussing anything with you as if it does not fit in with your pre conceived ideas you do not listen, you have proved this to be the case time and again over the last couple of days.

14. UIR - Kagawa Powa

no
    yes*
    no
    no
    yes

<ok>

*not born there but not far away, raised there though.

Oh sorry I mean to say

Yes
    no
    no
    no
    no

Im a chinese exchange student. Go team Manchester!

15. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

Feel free to answer the questions, this is the third time i have asked.

He is not good at what exactly ?
    He is back hungry and keen, he was brilliant yesterday and i would rather have a player that runs alot rather than alazy **** like several we have got rid of in the past.

Another one of your sweeping statements, have you any proof he has caused any recently?

What the **** does this mean?

The pond is not getting bigger as we are not signing any more strikers, he will be one of the 3 strikers used most this season and who knows may again win the golden boot as he did a couple of seasons ago..

I think all City fans saw a marked improvement in his attitude as the season progressed, sure he is a loose cannon but i would rather he was our loose cannon than yours.

You keep saying this its a team game give the ball to any of our top 3 strikers in the box and the defence is in deep **** we are not a one striker team.

16. UIR - Kagawa Powa

That person was wrong and having sly digs at United. He got the response his nonsense deserved <ok>

and Tevez' attitude problem is equally well documented as was the situation at the time seeing as both decided to make it very public with their petty points scoring.

However Tevez caused the issue, you do not question your manager, regardless of if you disagree. If you have an issue you go and speak with him at a suitable time not on the ****ing bench.

anyway, miles off topic now <ok>

17. UIR - Kagawa Powa

All been answered <ok>

18. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

The reason I asked is because the utd lads who go to the matches tend to have a more realistic debating style than yourself and it's possible to have a sensible conversation with them.You come across as an Internet hero who forms an opinion from match of the day
    Hope it helps

19. UIR - Kagawa Powa

In my younger days ( not that I am old, my age is of deep concern to some on this site. Strange considering I have told both my age and name numerous time tbf ) I went much more, in those days I didnt have bills and such to pay.

I do find some match going fans to be quite full of themselves at times though, putting the fact they went to the game as some sort of signal of their knowledge. ST holders are the worst for it.

Debating style doesnt mean anything, I am blunt and too the point, no point tiddle taddling around like some idiot trying to use big words. We are talking about football, its hardly the domain of the upper classes. The way some on here go on you would think its a UN debate on the issue of poverty in Africa rather than a discussion about football.

20. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

You really are a legend in you own brew time.