1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stevie Mcginn

Discussion in 'Watford' started by Norwayhornet, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

Hope he gets well soon ,It is a real shame that his season is over as he was making real progress a very good team man! shame the thug that did it to him never even got a yellow card! As a whole have got to mention the fact that the officials have failed to achieve this season the low standards they set last season:(

2. oldfrenchhorn

oldfrenchhorn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I am not sure that on this occasion you can actually blame anyone. Reading what Malky said it was just a nasty accident. Still it is a shame for him, he seemed to be getting to grips with the Championship.

As for refs.:( When I was doing my bit last night on the game, I have never ever heard Jon Marks get so steamed up about an official. He was really getting stuck into that one. To think that he actually is allowed to take charge of league games is beyond belief.

3. Bolton's Boots

Bolton's Boots Well-Known Member

Must have missed that - I thought his injury was the result of a collision with Adam Thompson? He'll be sorely missed - was starting to blossom to the extent that an international call-up was a distinct possibility.

With Eustace suspended, it leaves our midfield a bit short for the Thugwall match. Wonder which rabbit Malky will pull out of the hat?

4. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

3 way collision between him a team mate and an opponent ;)

5. zen guerrilla

zen guerrilla Well-Known Member

Bit of really bad luck for Stephen and the club.