1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Steve Lansdown This Morning.....!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Feb 24, 2017.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I haven't read or listened to anything that is claimed to come from Steve Lansdown, Lee Johnson, or anyone else from Ashton Gate for some time now.
    I just can't stomach the pointless spin drivel. It reminds me of comical Ali standing in front of the TV cameras that Saddam's regime were winning the Iraq war, when everyone clearly knew they weren't.

Redprintt likes this.
  2. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

Red Robin likes this.
  3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Even better Wiz.

4. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

JUST FOUND THIS ONE ....that played and hey ho certainly made things clear, as I said on another thread get behind the team when they are playing .. all that negative crap is doing more harm than good .. he has a plan and is going to stick with it ...

5. johngalleyfan2

go eee Steve show e'm you mean it ... hip hip ........hooooray

6. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I would like to report that the link worked fine for me, no flickering or noice distortion and colourful.

Maybe it's because I've got £6.75 in my pocket I don't know. But if I get problems with my works laptop I will tell the IT department it's obviously because I'm not paid enough so can they transfer some money to my account.

banksyisourhero likes this.
  7. johngalleyfan2

at least you can get fish and chips on your way home ..... and still have change

8. johngalleyfan2

talking about change ..we have to get rid of all our round pounds by October ... some peeps keep 1p's some 20p's and even £2 ( I did once went on holiday and cashed them in for euros, all £600 of them) started saving £1's have got a bucket ( old 30l lidded chemical bucket ) was going to cash in on Jan 5th (or nearest bank open Monday) 2020.. weighs 13.62 kilos... was hoping for 30kgs that wont happen taken me 4 years to get here... also have not yet spent a new fiver .. put them in bedside cabinet drawer .. probably got about 20 ...

9. ibodyslamrhinos

ibodyslamrhinos Active Member

The moment you start blaming the people that make the club (the supporters) is the moment you need to step aside as you have shown yourself as utterly deluded to where the problems lie.

We were never close to beating Fulham or even getting a draw, 2 players walked their way through a 9 man defence with ease for that first goal.

Everytime Lansdown shows his face he shows himself up even more. More dog ***te spouting the bloody obvious then blaming the fans for an utterly dismal display.

I hope LJ bankrupts this t@&t he deserves it.

10. BrightredRickster

BrightredRickster Well-Known Member

Couldn't lend us a few quid could ya ?
    On principle…. <laugh>

11. johngalleyfan2

delusion comes from not knowing or not caring about something you are doing or making/echoing statements about something not thought through ... and to be honest I have to agree with SL, he didn't say it venomously it was a comment, attached to the right of supporters to voice their opinions, which he has no problems with, but in the right place at the start or finish of the game .....
    for those hypocrites out there who are commenting after saying "the club does not respond they never say anything about anything " ... please shut uppa ya gob ..........

I would! but the interest is quite high, you would need to wear an ankle bracelet, fill in the 20 page application form, get 3 guarantors, and I would need collateral. :emoticon-0105-wink:

12. truerobin

truerobin Member

With or without LJ fans have always bitched and moaned at each other!

13. ibodyslamrhinos

Hardly call what Lansdown is doing as coming out and facing the music. What questions is the interviewer asking exactly that we want an answer to? None.

I'd like to see a fan interview him and ask the real questions we would like answers to other than powder puff, what's your favourite colour, type questions.

Red Robin likes this.
  14. johngalleyfan2

its all in what you want hear .... he stated LEE has a job to do ... so answers the baying pack sack him .... fans are acknowledged .. he stated reiteration of LEE position .. by all means moan demonstrate but not during the game ... stated was aware , very aware of the situation .. link to crowds and game ... that's about 4 or 5 announcements after the hordes were baying for information .. no pleasing some ...

anyway Sunday afternoon fitness time ................... off to clamber around places dark muddy and dangerous for 3 hours enjoy the EFL final I will get the result about 1830 .... no media where I go

15. ibodyslamrhinos

Why wasn't it asked, "What tangible evidence can you point to, to suggest that Lee Johnson was ever right for this job, that it is working out for him here, that he deserved and warranted a contract extension?"

I don't need to have the same old same old generic, regurgitated nonsense, spouted everytime he calls up Points West and says "I want to speak but on my terms answering these questions only", no one needs to see it. I'd respect him more if he came out and said "it's my club, my money and I'll run it the way I want to if you don't like it, Yeovil, Swindon, Cheltenham and Rovers are all within short distance, take your booing there".

Ask yourself. Did that interview achieve anything? Did he win anyone over?

Angelicnumber16 and Redprintt like this.
  16. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Never won me over,he looked so uncomfortable during the interview.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  17. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Are you taking lsd? Mushrooms? Or straight to crack?

Red Robin likes this.
  18. johngalleyfan2

well done Steve the investment of fancy dress for our travelling fans almost paid dividends .. what will you dress the Villa cohorts in I wonder?

19. johngalleyfan2

just saw SL and the local historic enactment group in Leigh WOODS