1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Steve Cotterill

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by The Great Gashead, Dec 26, 2016.

1. The Great Gashead

The Great Gashead Active Member

Today that horrible little hobbit, Cotterill was back at the Mem for the 6th straight game. Does anyone know who he's scouting for?
    What irks me is (apart from his pompous attitude) that he is rocking up on complimentary tickets generally sitting in the directors box and lording it up whilst not, that I'm aware being employed for any club.
    Are the board considering a change? Why does he, and today his family, get in free and gets priority entry over those that pay.

2. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

He's probably learning how to achieve the third best home record out of the ninety odd clubs...

The Great Gashead likes this.
  3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Its a shame about what happened to him south of the river. Thought he was doing a good job <ok>

4. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

If he's been there for 6 straight games it sounds more likely that he's working for you than anyone else?

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Unless he is scouting 1 of our players. But we wouldnt have a scout looking at our player(s) up in our boxes with the directors would we?? Surely not. So maybe he is with us at some compacity. However, personally, I havent seen him at all <ok>

6. The Great Gashead

The Great Gashead Active Member

Wish I hadn't! When fans have tried talking to him he's been so rude. Tempted to whack him with my sticks