1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sterling

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Feb 16, 2011.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Would be our youngest ever player if he starts against Sparta, I think he has a chance of getting on the pitch after his performance in the reserves.

2. leafygreensuburb

would be good to see for the future of the team.

3. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Leave him on the bench for the game and then give him his debut at home in front of the kop if we're winning comfortably. This way he gets the experiance without risking him (maybe i'm too over-cautious)

4. James_8

James_8 Member

Couple of people have told me that the u16s are even better than the 18s. I haven't seen them so can't comment. That lad we signed from Luton last year (David Moli) is in the 16s, but apart from him I don't know any others.

Flanagan, Robinson, Sterling, Suso and Coady will all make it here in my opinion. Silva has a chance, as does Ngoo if he keeps progressing. I could see him as Carroll's back up. Wisdom has a good chance too if he can settle into one position.

I like Brad Smith too, he cant get in the side because of Jack Robbo, but he's very good.

Flanagan is in the squad for Prague too.

5. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Hands up on who is looking forward to a game with N'Goo, Amoo & N'Gog in the starting line up (the commentry would be immense - Maybe we should sign Adu as well)

6. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Freddy Adu? Lord I remember how hyped this kid was and just fell off the map! What happens when you grow up faster than everyone else.... when they catch up, sometimes you get found out, or you just play the big boys and get found out.

Not to mention problems with what his real age came about. Still uncertainty surrounding that.

How about a team of "Edu's"? Could put together a good midfield, not sure about up top or in the back though!

PS- I think Freddy Adu also suffered from being an AM who just wanted to attack and in America we have a very bread and butter, rice and beans, physical nature to the game and it didn't suit him at all.

7. Kennys_Heroes

Kennys_Heroes Member

8. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Is there any decent talent in the under 16s.Is there any stand-outs?Is Jamie Stephens still there,and what about that young lad we signed in January,Not Jason Batson,the other one and not the one that we signed on loan from Coventry.