1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stars on your shirts

Discussion in 'The Championship' started by Whiteyorkist, Jun 14, 2011.

1. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Marko, while you blub and look for help you just asked to be taunted. Stamping your foot and poking your lip out whilst sticking your fingers in your ears isn't debate, it's simply childish.

As I mentioned earlier, this isn't a leeds board so people are free to post their own opinions without being banned. If you don't like reading them, simply don't read them. It says a lot that such a simple solution needs explaining to you.

2. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

DMD:- As you said this isn't the Leeds United bored but it'd be nice if you could stick to the topic, stars on your shirts....

..........................what could Hull have stars on their shirts for?

Leeds United could have three for their 1st division championship wins during our little blips!

3. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Just three dubious stars? We'd look like jockeys we'd be so festooned with the stars we'd get for every Billy Bly memorial trophy success. So few teams have got what it takes to make the final. I guess our Arrow Air cup success would have to be a different colour or maybe we should leave it off? We don't want to make others feel inadequate.

4. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

You missed out knob before jockeys??

5. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

No, I didn't but it would be an apt name for those that feel the need to bump their own delicate egos by associating themselves with the perceived success of some club they've latched onto.:emoticon-0103-cool

Would you like to try the hat on for size? :<party>

6. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

Putting stars on the Portsmouth shirt wouldn't really make sense since we have a star in our crest anyway, could get a bit confusing....

7. glynnak

glynnak Member

I remember when Leicester won the Bass Charrington Shield
    I think they beat Burton Albion and they had to change the captain on the day of the final because only Graham Cross could lift it
    We must get a star for that!!

8. tommylion

tommylion Active Member

We at Millwall - I must admit don't have a great deal to shout about....but the idea of stars on your shirt...sounds a bit like McDonalds dont it!

9. sa1nts

sa1nts Active Member

Huddersfield had (or still have?) 3 stars embroidered into the back of their shirt collar.

This is to clearly make you aware of the divisional level of football that they constantly play at. <ok>