1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Spurs

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Lee263, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

What a shower. Discuss.

2. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Add the Goon bullies to that list. Going to have fun watching the Arse board implode this evening.

3. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

I find it amusing that the artisan coach (Wenger) and the upcoming new boy (Poch) are being shown up by the old dinosaur.

4. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

At least Sam has shown he can adapt unlike that senile old prick Wenger.

5. You're having your best ever season in a long while, and we're having our worst ever season in a long while, and yet we're only a point behind you.

Discuss.

6. Big Ern

you sold you're team to RM and wasted the money and are now back to the mid-table obscurity you had been at for the previous 4 decades and will be homeless soon.

discuss.

7. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

You mixed with the top teams for a while but you are back where you belong currently. Long may it last. Don't worry the Goons will keep you company down there.

totsfan likes this.
  8. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Bah, we don't get our hands on the Goons till the 28th, i'd like to kick those ****ers while they're down.

9. Big Ern

hehe, my thoughts exactly, tbh as long as we play them before they have a chance to get in some players I think we can take them, I'll be happy with 2 points from the Chelsea and Arsenal games.

10. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Well, what a **** holiday period, yet amazingly we are still up there. Either the league is very strong or very weak.. i'd say the latter.

11. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Keep it on topic - so, are we a shower or not?

No Kane No Gain likes this.
  12. Hm.

Now that the "dream" is over, and normal service has been resumed, I don't think you'll be kicking the arses of too many of us top teams.

The likes of us, United, and Arsenal have CL places to play for; you boys need to concentrate on beating the likes of the Toon, Everton, and Stoke, to finish top half of the table, rather than bottom.

I look forward to taking three points off you, next time we meet. Watch out for the new boy, Harry Kane. You'll easily recognise him, as he's doing what Donkey-Carroll is supposed to do - score goals.
    <ok>

13. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

We're doing great, we arn't deluded like you lot. Thanks for asking though and you are a shower, one good win doesn't change that :)

Typical mouthy Yids, you only see them when they're above Arsenal. It must really annoy you that no matter how **** Arsenal have become, they are still pretty guaranteed to finish above you ;)

Oh and HIAG, i'd be delighted with a top 10 finish, certainly doable and a step in the right direction.

14. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Oh and im sure Madrid/Barca have their scouts already eyeing Kane up.. you don't think you'll be able to hold on to such a talent for long right? *cough* Bale *cough*

15. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

Are you? £85m and they are welcome.
    Bit like Hammers suddenly appearing everywhere when not fighting usual relegation battle?

16. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Let's give it a week and see where you are.. you lot do have a habbit of foot in mouth syndrome ;)

Tara Yids, till next week.

17. Trick_WHUFC

Trick_WHUFC Active Member

The way they blew the Bale and Modric money on players that now cant even get in their first 11 is hilarious :biggrin:

You could buy our whole squad for the cost of Lamela and Soldado and yet they sit just 2 points above us after 20 games.

Even with Arsenal having their ****test season in years they are still lightyears ahead of the spuds in terms of quality and thats gotta be seriously annoying for them.

Yes. I would say Spurs are an absolute shower. A freak result against Chelsea doesn't change that. The next embarrassing run of results and change of manager is just around the corner for the daft twonks. :emoticon-0103-cool:

18. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Trick, while fans of most other teams stay grounded and I am ****ing proud of how our team are doing this season, time and time again the mouthy Essex Yids crawl out as soon as they manage one freak result or get their noses just in front of their north london neighbours. If Spurs really consider this a good season for themselves.. what the **** has their gameplan been over the past 5-6 years if *this* is the best they can do?

19. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

We are 5th 2 points off 4th in a league where Chelsea, City, Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool have much bigger budgets. Why aren't we allowed to be proud of our start but you are? I only came on here to refute that we are a shower, as we've had a reasonable start and look to be improving. No one I know is saying job done. But the Chelsea performance has given us a boost. I haven't said anything about your team, and I would say you are looking much better this year, less of the long ball **** that goes way against your history as it would ours.

20. Trick_WHUFC

Trick_WHUFC Active Member

With the money you have spent, if you want to be proud of sitting 5th in the league then knock yourself out.

I personally think our achievement this season with a squad which cost around £60M (less than a quarter of yours) to assemble is far more impressive.

I have no doubt we will be consistently bigger and better than the spuds within the next decade.