1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Southampton vs MK Dons

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by KingslandSFC, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

So no sign of the Master Pundit after his run of, er, one succesful result came to an end? <laugh>

2. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

LOL when people do get it wrong they do disapear.

3. Matt-SFC

Matt-SFC Member

Amazing comeback. I had given up all hope at 2-0 down but then that comeback came from nowhere. The crowd helped massively, the noise when we scored the 1st goal was immense and then it was phenomenal all the way to the final whistle. The run from Barnard to the corner flag at the end had the whole ground standing up appluading

4. HOADIE_BOI

Yeah mate, wish Gillingham could have just got one today mate, Such a shame, Wasted chances we did.

5. olddellboy

olddellboy Well-Known Member

What a comeback. from 0 -2 down to a 3 -2 win, with 2 Forte goals in 2 minutes!!! That is promotion form if I am not mistaken.

Hoadie, you are welcome on here as far as I am concerned. How did the Gills do today?

6. ConkySFC

ConkySFC New Member

Brilliant Game, Amazing Result. Saint's To Go Up

7. HOADIE_BOI

Thanks mate great comment, Rep for that mate, We didn't do to well mate, got a 0-0 draw against Hereford which is woeful mate.

8. KingslandSFC

KingslandSFC Active Member

NA - Tactic genius!!!

Amazing game : Great atmosphere and loud throughout. Well Done Saints Fans!

Cracking game... That game is the true meaning that Football is a 90 min game and at 2-0 down , ANYTHING can happen with the true belief and spirit! Well Done Saints!!

9. ChilcoSaint

ChilcoSaint What a disgrace
    Forum Moderator

After that amazing comeback I am really starting to believe we can do this! I can hardly believe that the team I have followed for nearly 45 years has finally learnt to play for 90 minutes!

Another 3 points on Tuesday and the pressure will really be on the Udders.

10. KingslandSFCMobileTuckShop

OMG What a game, good job I'm typing this because I could'nt talk to you, got no voice left.

What a great all round performance by the squad and amazing 12th man, the FANS.<applause><applause>

At 1 0 and even 2 0 down, 30 seconds silence for it to sink in, then straight into full voice to lift the team, brilliant, just absolutely bloody brilliant.<applause><applause>

Then when we scored SMS started to rock, then Forte struck again and SMS was really rocking, and then Barny launched us all into exstaty, 3-2 get in!!!

WE ARE GOING UP!!!

WE ARE GOING UP!!!

WE ARE........................................................

Bring on Charlton, hopefully we'll all have our voices back!!!!

<party>COYR<party>

11. BUG

BUG Member

Great result!!

Watched the Man Utd game down the pub beforehand seeing them come from 2 down and said "why don't we ever do that?".

Great atmosphere, good to see all the fans staying behind the players. BIG RESULT COYS!!!

12. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Welcome to the Saints board ConkySFC.......Hope to see a lot more of you on here.......don't forget to tell your friends......If you need to know anything just PM Either myself or KingslandSFC, the same if there are any problems.

13. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Oi Wheres my Crisps........... and you for got to wave......no excuses now <party>

14. HOADIE_BOI

I was like that last week with Gills, But not this week.

15. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

My first game for a long time due to work (boo. hiss), but what a game to see. Started well with no success, then faded. Passing sometimes poor, possibly due to lay-off. Their second goal got the fans and players up for it. Forte..2 touches, 2 goals. Terrific substitution but also remember he had faith in Forte when fans didn't. Stephens looked assured when he came on as well. Crowd were magnificent and thank you cross-bar for the late save...I swear it moved to push ball out of the way. Now I can watch League highlights. Just do the business on Tuesday and we're nearly there.

<party>:1980_boogie_down:<party>:1980_boogie_down:

16. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

Also pleased that Barney had the nouse to hold onto ball at the end and play into the corner. Still have nightmares about Peter Crouch going for goal in our relegation year when he only had to hold on to it. The opposition (Liverpool, I think) got the ball and scored. Turning point of that season.

17. ConkySFC

ConkySFC New Member

Cause You Will See More... And I Sure Will!

18. KingslandSFCMobileTuckShop

Bbbbbbbbut Beddy I did wave, and I threw me little red hat with tassles into the air when Barney popped up, did you not see it.

As for the ccrisps, I did throw you a packet, but it was a bad throw on my part, I think the little nipper in front of you got them, you know, the little one wearing the red 'n' white shirt.<doh>

And yes FMLLC, we all breathed in and the the bar dropped an inch, what a save that was, and boy o boy what a game what a game, still haven't got me voice back yet.

<party>COYR<party>

19. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

No, it was Everton and Beatts scored against us. 2-1 up and a few minutes to go. Crouch shoots, a route one goalkick and they score an equaliser. Walked home feeling like we just lost 5-0, and in the event, we might as well have.
    Liverpool, we won 2-0 I think, Crouch scored a great header. That's all history, but we are now on the up.better days ahead, including today.:)

20. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

No need to thank me lads. Shall I predict your scores every week?