1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sort it OUT!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by luvgonzo, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Oops :emoticon-0145-shake - my bad Breezey. I forgot about Norwich - thanks for that result helping us get 2nd spot. <ok>

I usually check and do read twice before posting - it must be the euphoria of getting those 6 points on the road this past week. <laugh>

Hope you're looking after that moose of yours in all that snow - get the wife to exercise him while you enjoy the football. <ok>

2. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

They frown on taking pets to work at the Hospital so I'm moosesitting while the better half is at work . P.S. . Just thought I'd add , Portsmouth are due a win so watch out , a loss to them & playing QPR next could result in a Jones getting lynched Lol !!

3. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I agree Portsmouth are due a win - they'll get it against you next week. They've already done you at the Liberty earlier in the season.

As for us against them on Saturday and then QPR to follow, I'd be more concerned about your own upcoming away games at Burnley and Pompey if I were you. If you lose those two you could be looking over your shoulder just to keep a playoff place. You've still got to go to The Den to face Millwall, and they're a very good side.

Burnley are a big team physically that can also play football - I reckon that will be a tough one - and we've got to play them up there last game of the season. <yikes>

4. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Sorry Aber - looks like I've just repeated a lot of what you've just posted........<laugh> <ok>

5. Crackerjack

Another season in the Championship , if we don't go up , for us from a position of strength , not a big deal . No promotion for Cardiff , Loan players gone , money problems even worse , whether your dodgy owners hang around for another attempt at the Premier , questionable .... ya , I guess were all in the same boat Lol !!

6. Crackerjack

The same owners that watched Cardiff squirm almost this time last year & did nothing to help Dave & the boys down the stretch . The same owners that sunk just enough money into the team to keep it afloat but keep the team weak enough , financially , to take advantage of when Peter wasn't there to take them on . How did they know Dave & the boys would take a run at promotion without there help , stupid Malaysians caused you not to get promoted last season IMO .

7. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

He can't be Aber <doh>. I've quite enjoyed the banter in general over the years with Breezey, but he hasn't got a clue about the facts regarding the Malaysians/CCFC.

The rubbish he comes out with are just opinions distorted by his distant affiliation to the Jacks - in other words a wish list.

No evidence, no proof, nothing at all to back up his predictions - a bit like Daiswan. <ale> <cheers>

8. Crackerjack

Sam put millions in the kitty & brought Cardiff back from nowhere , Cardiff fans threw him under the wheels in the long run . Peter saved Cardiff probably 15 million with some dodgy backroom arm twisting , enough for Cardiff to give him a half million bonus , Cardiff fans marched on him , when it was convienent . The Malaysians aren't stupid , they know who there dealing with when it comes to fans . Unless your promoted , they'll cut there losses & head for r the hills before you turn on them hehe !!

9. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Our Mounty always gets his man, but things couldn't be easier for him with your Kairdiff boys!............
    please log in to view this image

10. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

You should clinch a play off place today