1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

So preston this weekend

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by National N1, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

promotion this season chris :) win every game thats left and easily make top 6 :)

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

obviously i am joking :(

3. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

bunch of idiots,

"Maynard will be the savour, ooh me sides"

3 in 4, and set up 2 goals. Sorry to tell you this but we probably won't go down :( Really sorry.

Anyways you won 1 game, congratulations, to, umm... err forgotten his name and the 120 that went to watch <laugh>

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

120 odd in league 1 with a team who not won away in 5 months....

is much better then...

62 turning up in the championship vs ipswich just 6 months after playing at wembley in a play off final minutes away from the prem ;)

5. Lan Logger

I don't understand why you make things up? You still haven't proved that we took 62 away fans. So from that basis it's clearly wrong.

6 months after the play offs? again you have nothing to back this up. Try harder :)

6. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

your play off final date was 24/05/08. your away trip to ipswich was on 10/12/08. thats 6 and a half months :)

but if you want to get technical, after your final on 24/05/08, the season was over. you next kicked a ball in the new season which started 09/08/08. so out of the 6 and a half months from taking 38,000 to wembley to taking 62 to ipswich, it was only 4 months of football played <laugh> so there was only 4 months of football between play off final, minutes away from the prem, to taking just 62 to ipswich, which radio bristol confirmed on the night which your biased commentators confirmed themself. thats embarrassing <laugh>

but of course, dont let the FACTS get in your way of telling me to try harder hey :)

perhaps next time you should look at the dates yourself 1st to show me saying '6 months' was correct, before telling me i cant back it up! <laugh>

link proving wembley date 24/05/08
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7416502.stm

link proving ipswich game was 10/12/08 and season started 09/08/08.
    http://www.englishfootball.info/championship/bristolcity/results/index.php?season=2008-09

:)

7. Lan Logger

Still struggling for proof? No away numbers, nothing. As always keep making stuff up to try and back up your arguement, poor you. Must try harder.

Did you know I also heard you took 5 fans to walsall, I heard it in the radio.Strange More goals then fans in your case <laugh> <ok>

I'm guessing thats a FACT iswell? Likes I said, try harder and don't make stuff up :)

And big wow, I bet after you took 30 odd thousand to wembey you went back to your dwindling crowds of 4500 in that cow field! Nevermind, you got good pasties.

8. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

bless, you completly ignored me proving the 6 months between your play off final to 62 at ipswich. suppose you dont want to look stupid on here so if you dont read replies, in your head you cant be proved wrong <laugh>

oh well, evidence is there about the 6 months or shall i say 4 months <laugh><laugh><laugh>

what a muppett ;)

i have no proof of 62. no gashead has. however your commentators stated 62 a very poor 62. we would rather go by that than the made up numbers on your site.

btw, it was over 40,000 we took to wembley. not 30,000 <doh>

you city fans dont know what facts are do you. <laugh>

your an embarrassment to bristol. how can you be minutes away from the prem - the best league in the world, then just FOUR months of football later take just 62 to ipswich, just cuz you lost 6-0 the previous season there <laugh>

9. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i suggest you close your eyes and pretend this all goes away <laugh>

10. Lan Logger

"made up numbers on our site", WHAT? you just decided to throw that in randomly?

Yes, you have no proof of 62, therefore it's incorrect. But you never talk about the 4129 fans we took away to Reading, a few years back? No?

Nice, your not shying away after your 40,000(sorry touchy) that after you went back to your fantastic crowds of 4500?

P.S I bet when we were losing 6-0 to ipswich the fans who went didn't leave at half time in a massive huff like someone i know <laugh>

Embarrasement to Bristol? Look at the gulf in class between the two clubs, fan bases, stadium, players and everything. After your dozen fans rebel against Penny and your board(larf larf) you have the cheek to call us an embarrasemet. Quality

Oh and remember that video you did a few months back? Thats gone a bit tits up hasn't it. Knowing you Im suprised you have't deleted it yet.

11. Lan Logger

Na, I open my eyes, see you sags still in the relegation, us pulling away from the relegation zone dramatically. Nicky Maynard back and scoring goals. The stadium planning gone just a little bit closer. You sack Penney after 2 months. Infact it's great to be a City fan at the moment :)

12. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

course its made up numbers on your site. "umm 62 is a poor number. we cant put that down on this site! we would look an embarrassment. lets put a random figure of 206 in" <laugh>

because there is no proof, doesnt make it incorrect. wow, over 4000 at reading which is what, 45mins away. wouldnt expect nothing less. wait a minute, you only took 2209 this season to reading <laugh> why is that?? i took the figure from your site as you think its true http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/AwayDaysDetail/0,,10327~2124196,00.html

<laugh> like i said, embarrassment.

btw, when you lost 6-0 some of your fans did leave early. and your 6-0 home defeat vs cardiff. your stadium was empty by half time <laugh> a derby match too <laugh>

the video is fine. its just waiting for part 2. lansdown walking away, stadium going tits up, keef still manager ;)

laters princess xx

13. Lan Logger

Infact we were 4-0 down at half time, and the stadium was still full. But if that was you you would be our of the stadium quicker then Penney and the rest of your board that were chased out the minimal. Sorry to tell you sparrow but Lansdown is still a massive shareholder in the club, Stadium just got one step closer and Keefs doing a great job.

2,000. More then half of your whole fan base. Larf.

Found out your hiding place for when it reaches 5pm? Another 3 months of hiding away should do the trick.. right?

At least giveshead still tries and wums on our boards. But from you, Im disapointed <ok>

So, wait. Lemme get this straight. A commentator said we had 62 away fans, but our website said 206? And thats obviously false?

Fool :)

14. Lan Logger

Close your eyes spanner, just dream we're in the relegation zone and your mid table,

Later buttercup xx

15. Lan Logger

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh wait, it was disallowed.

16. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

No Lan,3 pens disallowed,2 goals disallowed,don't matter the udders hit the woodwork and missed a pen,the other team were lucky and the "gas" are 71 goals behind Brighton.

...but the "gas" are the best team in league 1

17. Lan Logger

They clearly have the best support in the world, and their STILL better than us.

Their next excsue will be "This is a Penneys team that he's inherited"

18. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Lan, we have taken over a thousand to Wycome who lets be honest are not exactly a side everyone busts a gut to see. Norwich, a very good side, one of the biggest in your league, but you only took 62 <laugh> how poor! We took over 7000 to Fulham away, out doing the home support!

62... <laugh> still tickles me to this day

19. Lan Logger

Im confused. One of you help me please.

You got Spanner saying we took 62 to IPSWICH
    Then you chris saying we took 62 to NORWICH?

And to be fair, Wycombe are a bigger club then rovers.

20. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

spanner?? <laugh> nice one little todger <ok>