1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Singing Blue 3 Master Pundit

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Singing Blue 3, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Singing Blue 3

Singing Blue 3 Well-Known Member

Having successfully predicted the precise scoreline last evening against Charlton, on various threads on your Not 606 board, I thought I would try my hand at football punditry and predict the next three of your matches scorelines.

So here goes; Saints 1 Milton Keynes 2

Saints 1 Charlton 0

and finally Leyton Orient 2 Saints 1

What do you think, does Lawro need to be looking over his shoulder or should I concentrate on the day job?

2. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

A skate with a job! That is novel.... only joking. Apart from the MKD & Orient games I will take it as read.

3. NashySFC

NashySFC Member

Saints 2 Milton Keynes 0

Saints 1 Charlton 0

and finally Leyton Orient 1 Saints 1

4. Singing Blue 3

I should perhaps point out that I currently have a 100% success record of football punditry on this board!:emoticon-0116-evilg

5. NashySFC

NashySFC Member

1 from 1 ??? Hahaha

Now if u start 3,4, or 5 from as many then ill be impressed! Until then.... your building yourself up for humiliation ;)

6. Singing Blue 3

Hmm. Sunglasees to counteract pc screen glare, - check, notepad and paper and pen - check, edit button for thread- check <laugh>

7. NashySFC

NashySFC Member

Hahahahaha could do that.... but shows last edited time and date lol! Unlucky!

We will see.

8. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

You could always try my method of joining the thread after the match. Works everytime.:)

9. Singing Blue 3

Thats Incredible Mr.! <laugh>

10. North Hants Saint

North Hants Saint Active Member

Is this dick still allowed to post on here?

11. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

If his judgement was that good, he'd support Saints ;-)

12. Channonfodder

Now come on Singing! You are never going to be good in the punditry game. You are, to be fair quite good at the wind-ups on occasion, so for me you will never be a "Master Pundit".

You are, and will always be, a "Master Baiter" <laugh>

13. KingslandSFCMobileTuckShop

Morning All

unable to get on boards last night as was at work<laugh>

CF actually SB3 was correct in his predictions, may I suggest you look at the thread "How many points can Saints comfortably afford to drop?" from 18/03/11, where SB3 gave his Positive forecast for Saints run in, as I said then thats's a fair prediction.

SL, I know SB3 comes out with some corkers at times, but to fair he does write alot of sensible comments, which are normally riddled with friendly banter. He, along with a few others from the blue side that frequent our boards are here for their sensible dicussions and friendly banter. May I suggest you read & take his comments for what they are before we lower the tone to the old 606 and resort to silly name calling<doh>

COYR

14. fran-MLs little camera

I am a lady so did not respond at first to Channon Fodder, but it actually made me smile and I'm sure SB3 wouldn't see it as wildly offensive. I agree we don't want the reams of insults found on other sites, but there's still room for a little tongue in cheek. SB3 is the acceptable face of wumming.

15. Channonfodder

OMG, it seems that some may have seen some additional and inadvertent meaning to my last post! Baiting is I think a perfectly innocent verb, describing the action of someone who indulges in winding up the opposition. I apologise if there has been some misunderstanding.

I freely accept that Mr Blue3 did indeed accurately predict the score of a football match, therefore he is entitled to his self-appointed title of Super Pundit for any other meetings of Saints and Charlton at the Valley which may occur in the future, though not next season with a bit of luck.

I do have a soft spot for him, actually. Many of you will have seen it as you cross Northam Bridge at low tide.

Please do accept my apologies if I have offended anyone. Hopefully the mods will let me know if I have gone too far......

16. Singing Blue 3

<ok> <laugh> No offence taken at all! But beware of SB3 the self appointed super footy pundit, as my predictions have been spot on so far!:emoticon-0116-evilg

17. KingslandSFCMobileTuckShop

CF, I know you were not having a pop at anyone, far from it, quite enjoyed the banter going on there (long may it reign), I was just directing people to SB3's earlier prediction, that was all mate. No appologies needed as no offence was taken.<ok>

My little dig was at the earlier author for the silly name calling, I honestly thought all the sillyness & name calling was left behind on the old 606, as I'm sure you'll agree. That was one of the reasons I never penned anything on the old 606, also why I was persuaded by some good people to contribute on here.

COYR

18. fran-MLs little camera

I would be very grateful if SB3 could predict our confirmed second place by the end of April. Then our promotion to the Premiership by Xmas 11/12. If he doesn't watch out he will soon be our lucky mascot, being carried high as we win the Premiership in 2013.

19. Singing Blue 3

Hmm. On my original thread of 'how many points can Saints afford to drop' etc, I had you guys down for 9 wins a draw against Charlton and narrow losses by the odd goal against Brighton and Leyton Orient. This form indeed would see you to second place IMHO.

However, since the draw at Charlton on this thread I have predicted an amended two results to reflect the latest injury's to Lala and Oxo cube, who if still injured may adversly affect your results, hence the punditry position of a revised forecast of Saints 1- Milton Keynes 2 . I would be expecting both players to be back after 3-5 weeks depending on the scan results. The remaining two fixtures I predicted I left unaltered (result wise, but now score specific)at 1-0 against Charlton in Saints favour and a narrow 2-1 loss for Saints at Leyton Orient.Maybe?

20. Channonfodder

That all sounds quite eerily plausible. Tell me, Mystic Blue, do you have crystal ball? <laugh>