1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Simeon Jackson, the new and improved man.

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by HOADIE_BOI, Apr 25, 2011.

1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

It is so amazing how he is playing now, Told you to have faith in the man about 7 games ago when I started talking to you on here and wasn't I right, He is even playing better than even I thought he could, You are getting so much out of the lad he is now turning into a great buy from us.
    Comments below.

2. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

This guy needs a chant/song/something, I felt it was missing at Carrow Road today!

Also on the same topic, I've only been to a couple of games this season due to being at uni, but I thought the pre-game OTBC rendition was of far higher quality than previous seasons. Finally people have learnt the words to the middle section!

3. HOADIE_BOI

Yeah well you will have to get together and make a chant for the lad.

4. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

Another Gills fan posting............Don't forget the shifts that Crofts puts in too. Great player for the GILLS.......crucified under Homer Stimson to the point that he went out to Wrexham in the Blue Square rather than play for Stimson at Gillingham. You've had a couple of our better players in the past.....including Stevie Bruce.

It'll be great to see you back in the Premiership!!<cool>

5. HOADIE_BOI

Yeah and I hope both Crofts and Jackson get going in the Premiership, I do believe Jacko may be a sub in The Premiership at first, But I believe he will then become good in The Premiership, But also I believe Crofts will be key and a starting player for you in your Premiership Campaign.

6. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We're not there yet!!

7. HOADIE_BOI

Well hope you do it soon, I know how tense it is now as it was for Gillingham today in the last 5 Minutes which were extra time as it was like Playing against Man Utd as they were firing shots against us for that whole 5 Minutes, But the 7 changes we made were great and we done it.

8. goldeneadie

goldeneadie Well-Known Member

it looks like you may get to keep cody in return for wiping off the money still owed (if any) for jacko. could be very good business for both teams.

9. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Member

I admit that I wasn't a great fan of Jackson when he had played a few games without much impact. He seemed to be a little bit out of his depth up here in the Championship but I couldn't see who would be a good partnering striker alongside Holt as the alternatives were not much better. Martin could do the job last year but hasn't been that great this season while Wilbraham seemed to lumber around not doing that much, and I was pleased when he scored his first.

Simeon obviously just needed a bit of confidence (and luck for the last goal yesterday) to begin playing so well and scoring 2 hattricks along the way in just a few weeks. Holts, hopefully temporary dip in form, means that Jackson couldn't have picked a better time to begin playing so well. He was incredible yesterday.

10. HOADIE_BOI

Yeah that would be some great Business if we could agree that as I think it would be better on both parties as I believe you would have to give us like a sum like 300,000 or 400,000 due to the clause in his contract and for you to then write that off by selling a player who would not be up to the level of Premiership would be great.

11. CanaryJim

CanaryJim Member

Jacko really has been something else of late. For those who have seen his performances in the last few games it wouldnt be unfair to suggest he is one of the leagues best players! However how long does this hot streak last? It's great to have two strikers who are on fire and that is why we are 2nd. Whatever PL has been giving Jacko, I want some!