1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

She's off again!

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by stick, Mar 6, 2016.

1. stick

stick Bumper King

I bet I would beat you!

2. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

To quote Dame Barbara Windsor, 'Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, saucy!'

Ron likes this.
  3. OddDog

OddDog Mild mannered janitor
    Staff Member

Many years ago I rubbed shoulders with "Babs" - she got her MBE from the Queen on the same day my dad received his OBE.

See, it's not just Nass who mixes with esteemed company at the points <laugh> (btw Nass - I just bet there was a girl called Jemima there <ok>)

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

And we had a long chat with Babs on a seat outside her pub one Christmas. My son was on one knee and my daughter on her other knee. I didn't get a look in though.

5. bayernkenny

bayernkenny Well-Known Member

Went to see Carry on Camping on my own when on the family holiday on the Isle Of Man. F..k me it was the best treat I received on that holiday. Evey day on the beach with my Mum, Dad and Grandad I kept expecting the live version!

6. SwanHills

SwanHills Well-Known Member

No way, Stick old friend, that's the one thing I'd have you beat! Digressing totally, got to get out and look for a present for my daughter's birthday in a week or so (apparently she does not want a hossracing tip from me; shame that). Have to find something, but quick. You know, I wanted to include the words Persian War in her Christian names, but her Mama would have nothing to do with it. My lass said she would never have forgiven me! Dunno why, he was a cracking good hurdler! :emoticon-0100-smile