1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sheff Wed midweek ..... who's going?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Smug in Boots, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I've just decided to go but I won't be paying anywhere near that price ..
    ... OAP ticket for me or a junior at a push <party>

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. red&white wanderer

red&white wanderer Well-Known Member

My daughter and boyfriend (Sheff Wed fan) live in Sheffield and I was going to meet him there but unfortunately he is working in Manchester tonight - shame as my last visit to Hillsborough was in '73 against Arsenal - great memories ...

3. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

So . . . . is your daughter also your boyfriend, Wandy, or are you referring to your daughter and your boyfriend ?

Nacho (I think) alluded to the need to be a member of MENSA to be able to understand your posts, but I might have got the gist of this one :emoticon-0100-smile

. . . . or not !

Either way, would you have really gone if he was going ?

4. red&white wanderer

red&white wanderer Well-Known Member

That's what I said - or are you just being a pedantic dick

5. Gordon Armstrong

Forum Moderator

I know that that's what you said, I don't believe you, and I definately wasn't being pedantic, Wandy :cheesy:

6. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't you believe what he said?

7. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

I think it was pretty obvious what you meant mate..<ok>

red&white wanderer likes this.
  8. Gordon Armstrong

Forum Moderator

I seem to remember that he suggests that he's going to go to games, but never does.

I may be wrong (my memory's not my strong point) so I might have him mixed up with someone else, but that's what I thought (and I was taking the mickey . . . . it was obvious what he meant) . . . . sorry if I've mistaken you for some bugger else, Wandy :emoticon-0150-hands

red&white wanderer likes this.
  9. Burly Hurley

He's said he's a season ticket holder though Gordon.

He gets teased a lot, but no reason to doubt his word.

10. Gordon Armstrong

Forum Moderator

Fair enough . . . . I don't remember him saying that he had a season ticket (did I mention my memory ?) :emoticon-0105-wink:

Burly Hurley likes this.

11. Burly Hurley

No mate, you've never mentioned your memory. Not even once <whistle>

Gordon Armstrong likes this.
  12. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Has absolutely nothing to do with the reason you picked up on mate, you twisted the daughter and boyfriend bit ok? You seem to like having a go at this lad for some reason?

I will tell you some home truths yeah, you sat on JA606 for 3/4 years because you didn't like the bad language on here initially and here you are with mod powers now, how the hell is unbelievable. You took a pop at QWOP a few weeks ago about not turning up, don't even take me there pal and didn't respond to his ??

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Lovearsenalcock and Brian Storm like this.
  13. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

He lives to attack people's English and grammar. To dyslexics like myself we think his type as horrible and boring old trolls cause we try our ****ing hardest to come across understood with our written word. Anybody even goes close to a condition that effects him(no matter how indirect) and he's up in arms but to **** to other people if it doesn't effect him. Out of respect of another person I'll leave it there but that's not the only thing about him that doesn't right. He can stay away from me anarl.

Lovearsenalcock and J๏E.. like this.
  14. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

For me he seems to take homage on the posters that other people (gobshites) ridicule..

Wandy seems to be the flavour, a typical example of someone behind a keyboard being a clever ****er, a man that wouldn't come near to the forum due to bad language ffs, makes it all more pathetic.

These boards would be ****ed without you mate and for the record, my uncle was dyslexic, owned 5 corner shops in Co.Durham and died a happy man..

Prefer the human face to my face than the pretentious pricks trying to feel cool behind their IP..<ok>

15. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Gordon's had this coming a long time IMO, even more so since he's become Mod and loved editing and deleting threads in his self proclaimed 'God like complex'.

I've had words with him before about him being patronising and pedantic as ****.

Brian Storm likes this.
  16. Brian Storm

I don't make the effort anymore mate. Not worth the effort for the underhand pricks who like to bait me. For it's worth, I'm no Wandy fan, but i full on ignore him and let him be cause he not a bad person, just not my cup of tea. The Monty on the other hand, sick of having to defend our club from 'one of our own'. Looks like I'm not the only one as those number keep growing <laugh>

5 shops? ****ing hell. Always been discouraged from starting a business because the books scare the **** out of me. I've got a load of my own recipes for cookie doh that can be eaten as a dough or baked at home. Was tempted to set up a stall but the admin side scares me off.

17. Brian Storm

Didn't even mention them <laugh> Yep, that does my head in too. Only since he came on the screen as mod have threads stated disappearing. Sometimes fair do's if somebody puts personal details in op pissed and then repeatedly posts more personal details on the thread(I won't mention his name, probably forgot it happened and he's a mate:emoticon-0102-bigsm), of course it's getting deleted. But threads that should be closed, he's deleted a few of those. Nah, don't like that at all.

Billy Death likes this.
  18. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Go for it mate, my Auntie was the brains and the accountant, my uncle was just good at seeing opportunities..

I am totally over to the Prem board now mate, there's some good lads on there and it fits me better than here, will always look in but I have my reasons..

Always look out for you though, Mr Headbanger, my Dr Who, my good friend in my world..

Cya soon at a game hopefully, got some really serious health issues at the moment but I will get there again..<ok>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  19. Brian Storm

Sorry to hear you're still not well. All the best mate.

My lady is better than me at maths but I wouldn't trust her to run the administrative side of a daily business. <laugh>

Loads of lads I get on with on the Prem board. I was a regular when it was quieter, then it got busier then every day and every thread just turned into a Pixie-Hiag argument so I sacked it off. Now it's too fast paced and i'm well out of touch so don't bother.

Yes mate hope to see you soon, I very much enjoy your violence based humour <ok><laugh>

Lovearsenalcock and J๏E.. like this.
  20. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

<laugh> I laugh at the opportunist, give me 3 stars for internet bullies who seem to target certain posters. These ****ers probably have never thrown a punch in their lives but become all 'Undertaker' on a forum when they sense weakness or confusement and in their pathetic weak demeanour, pick on the poster to tidy their macho head lol.. probably what pisses me off the most..

Take care my man, keep in touch and always remember, a bird in the baccy bush is worth 4 joints in the hand.. ;)

Brian Storm likes this.