1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sell out c##ts

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

<applause>

Stumpy likes this.
  2. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Am I right in something.... maybe someone can confirm or deny!!! The first Trust representative on the Board bought shares in his own right some time after and when there was the big dividend payout got a dividend as well? I seem to think the number of shares was quite hefty too. Did that happen or did I dream it? if he did, was that some sort of pay-off or a means of getting him tom agree (on behalf of the Trust) with a load of things that might not be so beneficial in the final event?

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

@FrankfurterBlue Yes you are correct, that would be Dineen I think.................<ok>

Stumpy I'm with you with regard to the Board and Trust, but the trust now needs to strengthen it's hand, it needs to clearly be more accountable and transparent, and it needs to use the original share holders agreement as leverage, even if it involves legal action and court redress, it has a strong case in my view, the board will not want a legal case on the devious way they have behaved, clearly Cooze's resignation was welcome, but Dineens behaviour over the transfer of shares to himself was questionable also, there is a stink around the vending sales man as much as there is around Jinx, and I'm for getting behind the Trust, we need it's voice strengthened...................<cheers>