1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sell out c##ts

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Companies House now states that Dineen's re-appointment was terminated on the same day.......

What the f**k is happening......

ValleyGraduate12 and 55282 like this.
  2. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Give me strength, bloody incompetent the lot of them!!

3. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

We've become as big a joke as those lot down the M4.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  4. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Makes you think, if it meant the Yanks et all would all **** off, would you take relegation now.

5. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

I think were ****ed on both fronts!!! The playing side is crap, and the board room is a mother of all **** ups.

6. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

It's far worse than that , Tan did spend money , unwisely in a vain attempt to consolidate in the PL , we've continually been undermined by a deceitful board of directors , Jenkins & co who have placed the Club in jeopardy , they were so called Jacks and they screwed us over to line their pockets

7. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Yup :(

neveroffsidereff likes this.
  8. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

I agree with that. **** me, we're a bigger joke now than Cardiff <wah>

We'll sell Gylfi and Baston in Jan for around £25-£30m and they'll pocket the cash along with the relegation parachute payments.

9. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

"The Supporters Trust was yesterday surprised to note that, according to Companies House records, Leigh Dineen had been reappointed as a Director of the football club.

However, after discussions overnight between the Supporters Trust and the new majority owners, it was identified that the appointment was made without approval and has now been removed. It has been agreed that the issue of Leigh Dineen’s position at the club would be discussed at next month’s board meeting, which our Supporters Director will be attending."

10. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Absolute shambles <ok>

11. Taffvalerowdy

Seems strange to me ...... very strange

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  12. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Dineen was removed the same day he was appointed, so his removal was nothing to do with the Trust meeting...apparently.

13. Taffvalerowdy

I know - I saw it on Companies House Beta this afternoon. Appointed and removed the same day - 15th November..... allegedly......

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  14. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

What a farce, you ****er Jenkins, piss off out of our club!....,,,,,,,,,,,,<ok>

15. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

So the Trust director will be attending the meeting re Dineen. Trust officials should have been attending board meetings for the last 12 years, maybe if they did things would be different now. Is he attending for the good of the club? or because of the chip on his shoulder?

For 10-12 years the Trust had the opportunity to actively participate in board meetings but chose not to attend many of them.

All the trust has ever had is an invitation and a rite to voice an opinion, but they did need to attend to actively take part in the discussions, which they allegedly didn't. The trust has never had a veto, the ability to table a discussion, amend or stop a business decision or process. As a minority shareholder all it has had is an invitation to attend and to abide by the majority shareholders decisions.

The Trust is acting like a 70's Trade Union these days imo, bearing a grudge on one shoulder and a chip on the other. They do not have the clubs interests at heart which, imo, is born out by the Trusts recent PUBLIC outbursts complaining about lack of respect and integration into the new board room and the PUBLIC announcement of alleged illegalities of the old board room.

If the Trust had the clubs interests at heart it would or should have perused these allegations and threats in-house and not in public which just aids their agenda, not the club.

Trusts officials must feel embarrassed about how they've acted over the years. All it seems they have done is sit back and take the plaudits for the success of the club, a model club, owned by the fans etc but without actually participating in the decision processes which made the club the success it became. The only thing I can think of that they have done is taken a lot of the praise while doing absloutely nothing.

Imo, the Trust has abandoned the Club now, in favour of its own agenda and they are shouting to the press to garner support and to turn their agenda into a righteous cause. They are using old Trade Union tactics of Threat and Opposition as weapons to promote their side and to strengthen their claims in the power struggle they've created. The threat comes from the Publicly allegations of illegalities of the old board room with the threat of possible legal action due to alleged illegalities, poor practice and procedure - Threaten to make the club a laughing stock. 'Oppose' by Publicly complaining about lack of respect for Trust, complain about having no say in decision making and complain about decisions made without their consent process - make it a Davis and Goliath thing in order to cheat or garner public support through sympathy.

Neither of these old hagared tactics have the clubs best interest at heart, on the contrary, it feeds the frenzy and makes us look worse than we actually are. Its the running to the media element that proves this imo. If threats were kept and accusations dealt with in-house, then that would be in the Clubs best interest.

Just my view on things and I know many will disagree but all the Trusts actions are doing is promoting their agenda at the cost of the integrity of our club. It wont touch the new owners or the old personally but damage the club and everyone takes notice.

One thing we can all agree on is that, it would seem, nobody or no one, has the Best interests of our Club at heart any more. No one gives a toss except for us fans

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  16. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  17. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I think Jinx and the board have eclipsed anything the trusted have fallen short on, and right now I'm in no mood to care about any criticism that the trust throw in the media regarding our Chairman and board, more than well deserved in my view, it could be said that the trust naively took a back seat, trusting in the board implicitly, and with hindsight, given our progress can be understood, but I'm pretty sure the Jack army will fully support the trust and stand behind it, but the same cannot be said of Jinx and his money grabbing cronies.............<ok>

18. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Agree totally with this post . To put the trust in the same category as the old and new owners is just 100% wrong IMO.
    I'll bet a % of the people who bought into the Supporters Trust to help the club through dire times probably couldn't really afford it but did so for the love of the club .
    As it sits now I only see three options for the trust 1: just roll over and let the abuse they've endured continue for the sake of the club ( god knows the new and old owners had the club 's own interest in mind and couldn't care less about anything but their own agenda when opportunity fell in their lap . 2: Take a wait and see stand and see where the club is till it can be determined what success or lack of becomes more clear . 3: Take legal action right away and even if it doesn't amount to anything it will force some transparency to things we know nothing about now .Option 3 for me.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  19. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Trust annual meeting called for the 5th December , I suggest getting there early because it's going to be busy interesting and noisy.

20. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

My rant is against the trust Dragon and I do not condone in any way the old board has acted against our club. There is no comparisons between the actions of the Trust, Huw 'Dances with Dollars' Jenkins, his played out slack boy sidekick Dineen and the rest of the old mob. I am not trying to match them up through comparison and I'm positive Phil, we're in 100% agreement when it comes to our feelings for the old board.

The board did what it did and that's another story. My post relates to what the trust didn't do and nothing else <ok>

My view is that the Trust was OUR voice but CHOSE to keep quiet. They had OUR seat at the high table but CHOSE not to take it. They had a place of privilege within OUR club which should have been used to protect it from this very situation it is in now. That's why I ask, 'Why should the Jack Army get behind the Trust'?

The old board aside, I'm personally furious with the Trust and I'm in the mind that they deserve to be kicked hard and deep up the arse. Imo, they failed us, the fans, as well as the Club. They abdicated their responsibility to us and the club through non participation in board room events. By Cooze not attending board meetings a situation was created which the old board, and up until recently the new board, got used to. They were given all the space and freedom they wanted to manoeuvre freely and unchallenged because the voice of resistance was silent and its seat at the high table was empty.

For years there has been no agreement, resistance or dissension from the Trust on board room decisions so it is laughable that they are complaining about being 'ignored' now, they made their own bed imo.

It would seem the righteous aren't as holy as they'd like us to believe:

'...effective governance [of the Trust] had been lacking in recent years' Chairman Phil Sumbler.

Said after Huw Cooze, the Supporters Director, the Trusts voice, the perennial absentee, our voice at the high table, resigned after it was disclosed he'd been in receipt of undisclosed payments from the trust. Last year he received over £38k in tax free undisclosed payments. Cooze apologised unreservedly to the Trust members, that's you and me folks, for the lack of transparency, then he ****ed off into the sunset. Probably one of the reasons why the Trust wont be seeking legal retribution against anyone, stones and glass houses etc

The Supporters Trust was the large Diamond, the centre piece in Swansea City AFC's Crown. It was the very essence of our club, the one thing that defined us and made us so very different to every other club. The Supporters Trust made us stand out in a crowd and it made us proud and I liked that, I trusted the Supporters Trust and thought it would always protect my club but it didn't and it turned out to be none of the things that made us special.

So what is it we've been in love with over the past 12 years? what have we supported so passionately? what have we gloated about? what were we and what are we now?

"We should have paid no attention to the man behind the curtain" As much as we wanted to believe, there were no saints or wizards in our board room, just men, dishonest, complicit, greedy men.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016