1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sell out c##ts

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Oct 20, 2016.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I was a founder member Valley i know the in's and out's about the Trust...i put a lot of money into it....

2. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

John van Zweden. They don't hold any shares any more. The share distribution, as far as I can make it out, is:

Swansea City Football (2002) Limited - 950000 Shares

Number of Shares - Owner

1 David Rhys Morgan
    199999 Swansea City Supporters Society Limited
    47500 Huw Jenkins
    9500 Bulk Vending Systems Limited (Dineen)
    225000 OTH 2015 Limited (Levein/Kaplan)
    411000 Swansea Football LLC (USA Company)
    23750 Martin Morgan
    23750 Louisa Morgan
    9500 Brian Katzen

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    seabreeze and neveroffsidereff like this.
  3. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Spot on PGF !

4. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Anything on that statement pretaining to Vorm taff ?

5. Taffvalerowdy

Nope

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  6. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Would all this null and void the sales contract so Jenkins and Morgan et al get their shares back and give their money back.... or is it that Jenkins and whoever need to compensate the Americans for their losses or being mislead by the warranties given but the Americans still own Swansea? But it is surely a thing between sellers and buyers and does not directly affect the club (of course, it affects the club but not financially!)

7. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

That will all be in the discussions, but whether a compromise and an amicable solution can be found, so that we can concentrate on the game, only time will tell, but all this board restructuring and selling of shares has been a serious distraction, they are clearly more concerned about their own personal fortunes than the state of our game and squad....................<ok>

seabreeze likes this.
  8. PGFWhite

9. Taffvalerowdy

10. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

****ing crazy!!!

11. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Openly taking the piss out of us now

12. PGFWhite

That's the final clincher with my season ticket

13. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Don't blame you.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  14. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Why stop now , when you get it wrong from the beginning , you keep doing it wrong to put up the appearance nothing is wrong .

DragonPhilljack and Stumpy like this.
  15. PGFWhite

That's exactly it. It's bad decision, followed by bad decision, followed by bad decision........

16. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Lost for words.

Stumpy likes this.
  17. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

Personally, I have issues with this appointment like you all but I don't necessarily think its such a bad thing, bare with me.

We are all carrying varying degrees of animosity towards the old board of directors, I know I am. The way the Trust was treated was deceitful to say the least. Whatever did go on, whatever we feel we know, whatever we think we know is all irrelevant right now because our club is in trouble

We can drag our chains of opinion around another time but, at this juncture, the club needs everyone pulling together in a combined effort to heave it out of the **** it's in, it needs all the help it can get. That includes you and me and the people who dropped us in it in the first place, pulling togethe.

I know how we you feel about Jenkins, Dineen and co, the same as I feel. We are angry and feel used and betrayed but, and I'm taking a big malt swig here, they haven't run away, they are still here and I want to believe they are still here, whether through guilt or desire, because they want to help see the club through these heartbreaking times.

By appointing Dineen, or asking him to come back whichever way around it went, the new owners are admitting that they need help and have bitten off more than they can chew. As a consequence of their inabilities they have put the club, their investment, at risk and need help.

They've made some Bob Basic mistakes in a short time; they chose not to pursue Joe, they sacked one manger to sign another even worse, they hired a #2 to support their appointment with less premier league experience than he has. Now, in desperation, they have admitted their inadequacies by asking Leigh Dineen to come back and help sort out their mess.

Taking on Dineen could be a good thing and looking at the big picture for the greater good he maybe we should watch this space. He could help to save Our Club from the piss poor management we've witnessed from the Americans, He;s done similar before when the situation was even more dire than it is now.

My opinion on Dineens appointment is that although a bitter pill to swallow we have to recognise that our club is ill. It is too important to us all to be allowed to deteriorate any more which is why the owners have given the club a Dineen shaped flu jab. Unpleasant I know but one little prick could help protect us, the club, from them, the owners.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    ValleyGraduate12 and seabreeze like this.
  18. PGFWhite

Fair points Stumpy. I know where you're coming from. As you say it's a very bitter pill to swallow so that extra large malt would be very welcome.

A differing view on the grapevine is that dineen wanted to be paid off as a Director, so rather than do that the Board are making him work for it.

19. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

I just hope he can do something positive for the club PGF, he owes it that.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  20. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

So what is Dineen going to do? He's clueless regarding the game, and even more clueless with our commercial dept, if the yanks have brought him back, then they don't have a clue either, never rated Dineen, just another snake in the grass we can well do without, and I very much doubt he'll effect anything on the pitch, matter of fact I know he will not, just a pointless cynical move to shut the fans up, piss off Huw, you ****er.............<ok>

Sorry stumpy but I don't agree the guys an idiot.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016