1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Seems Like Muntari and Sessegon will be joining...

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by The Mackem of Oz, Jan 27, 2011.

1. The Mackem of Oz

Taken from the SAFC website:
    http://www.safc.com/news/20110127/manager-playing-waiting-game_2256213_2278160

The most important part of this press conference from Bruce is:

'My thoughts are, apart from if something seriosuly changes on Monday, lets go with what we've got apart from the two additions which would be fantastic'

Good Times for the SAFC!!!

p.s. Hello all Not 606 bloggers! May 606 rot to the ground with those from up the road!

2. CyprusMackem

CyprusMackem Active Member

"apart from the two additions which would be fantastic"

Good old Brucey. Subtle as a brick.

3. InBruceWeTrusted

Great news, glad we have not wasted 4 or 5 million on a part-time striker. Lets hope we can keep Gyan fit and contribute goals from midfield.

4. bristolcat

bristolcat Member

With bruce saying there is no value in the market for a striker . Does any one think we will be seeing a lot more of Rcihardson just behind GYAN . If i remeber didnt he have a good pre season scoring goals just behind the front man .

5. safcyellowbelly

safcyellowbelly Well-Known Member

Just signed up - previously read but not joined the 606 site... this window has been the most nerve wracking for years...can`t believe SB is not just being coy re the striker situation - surely we have to have some sort of cover for Gyan - guessing SB not going to be bullied re the price post Bent departure (sorry for the use of such bad language). These 2 would be great additions but even with them how do we cope when someone kicks the hell out of Gyan for the fun of it....

6. bristolcat

bristolcat Member

It is a worry yellowbelly . I hope he is just being coy .Not sure who I would prefer with the strikers we have been linked with . Bruce does`nt want to be taken to the cleaners this jan .having said that it would be a big gamble on his part if we dont bring a striker in this Jan.

7. Bizarreknives

Bizarreknives Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What's our young strikers like ? I hear Noble has a big future ahead of him, does anyone think he might get some game time soon ?