1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

season tickets

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Joe Allen's short man syndrome, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Joe Allen's short man syndrome

i renewed my season ticket at the early price of £250.

cant believe less than 15 quid a ticket for premiership football.

what i was wondering is are any of you going to or all ready have become season ticket holders for first time?

apparently season tickets on sale friday after board have discussed new price. how much do you think we are looking at?

by the way great new website much better than 606

2. BrickTamland

BrickTamland New Member

£250 bargain of the century, renewed mine for £400. Can't believe so many people didn't get on soon as we were in the play-offs gotta speculate to accumulate and all that!!
    As for next season prices gotta be up £150 from last year, still good value

3. Joe Allen's short man syndrome

yea i would imagine be about 500 or 550. we probably had about 8000 season tickets last year. how many do you reckon we will have this year?

4. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

I read somewhere we´d had 2,500 NEW season tick applications just after the playoff semi final. It´s not unreasonable to assume we´d have sold another couple of hundred in the 2 weeks before the playoff final, and now we´re Premiership, who knows! I genuinely wouldn´t be surprised if our stadium had only about 2000 tickets for most games next season, what with the massive increase in away support we´re likely to see!

5. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, how many season tickets are we allowed to sell. do you have to allow for some match day tickets to be available or are we allowed to sell every seat (apart from away) as a season ticket. by the way re newed mine. me and my boy £355 south stand. bargain.

6. JamieT567

JamieT567 Member

For under 16's it was £51 in the South Stand, crazy prices even if we were in the Championship!

7. JRODJACK

JRODJACK Member

We have to offer at least 2000 tickets to the away team and we need to keep 10%(2000) for match day tickets, with the influx of new season tickets holders that leaves about 4000 seats which could well get sold as season tickets. For fans like me who don't live in Swansea its going to be nightmare to buy tickets!