1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Review

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by Chelsea_fan, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Chelsea_fan

Chelsea_fan New Member

West Bromwich Albion – 11th

I tipped the Baggies for the drop but was delighted to be proved wrong as a big club with a big following stayed up thanks to the efforts of two managers and a chairman who took decisive, if not universally popular, action.
    Roberto Di Matteo got Albion off to a good start with a win at Arsenal and a draw at Manchester United that meant they were the the only side to take points at Old Trafford in the course of the season.
    The Italian could not continue the good work and was dismissed in February after a run of 13 defeats in 18 games. It was a move that seemed cruel on the man who took them to the Premier League but Albion’s hierarchy, led by chairman Jeremy Peace, can point to the subsequent improvement under Roy Hodgson as full vindication for their actions.

Too see more of my season review of the premier league go to www.michaelwake.wordpress.com

2. The Ginger Marks

Season Review
    Dear Albion fans, I am a 15 year old Sussex plagiarist who is a talentless schoolboy with too much time on my hands. I know you have made up your own minds up as to what I actually do with my hands when I'm not ripping off someone else's work. My problem is having a wordpress blog site and having no ability to write anything that I can post. so I will have to carry on plagiarising others work until I can get educated.

Too see more of PHIL McNULTY'S season review of the premier league go to
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnul...on_review.html

Thanks
    Tim Nice but Dim.