1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Review

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Chelsea_fan, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Chelsea_fan

Chelsea_fan New Member

Bolton Wanderers – 14th

An up and down season for Bolton and boss Owen Coyle. The Scot enhanced his reputation as one of the game’s brightest managerial talents – yet his team finished in an unflattering 14th place.
    Bolton also suffered the nightmare of losing 5-0 to Stoke City in an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley. It was a memory that scarred their season and will take some time to fade.
    Coyle has succeeded in modernising Bolton’s style after the Gary Megson era and pulled off a real coup by bringing Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge to the club on loan.

Too see more of my season review of the premier league go to www.michaelwake.wordpress.com

2. The Ginger Marks

Season Review
    Dear Bolton fans, I am a 15 year old Sussex plagiarist who is a talentless schoolboy with too much time on my hands. I know you have made up your own minds up as to what I actually do with my hands when I'm not ripping off someone else's work. My problem is having a wordpress blog site and having no ability to write anything that I can post. so I will have to carry on plagiarising others work until I can get educated.

Too see more of PHIL McNULTY'S season review of the premier league go to
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnul...on_review.html

Thanks
    Tim Nice but Dim.

3. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

That wasn't your season review, that was BBC. I have already read it, and Ginger Marks in just making sure we know you're good at copy and pasting.
    Good day.