1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Review

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by Chelsea_fan, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Chelsea_fan

Chelsea_fan New Member

Blackburn Rovers – 15th

Blackburn retained their Premier League status on the final day of the season but only after the club’s new Indian owners gambled by sacking Sam Allardyce in December with Rovers comfortably placed in the table.
    Allardyce’s approach and personality makes him a divisive figure but there appeared no logic in dismissing the man who had stabilised Blackburn and replacing him with managerial rookie Steve Kean.
    Some stubborn performances at the end of the campaign meant Blackburn’s hierarchy did not pay the ultimate price for Allardyce’s ruthless dismissal but the jury is still out on whether Kean can fashion real progress.

Too see more of my season review of the premier league go to www.michaelwake.wordpress.com

2. The Ginger Marks

Season Review
    Dear Rovers fans, I am a 15 year old Sussex plagiarist who is a talentless schoolboy with too much time on my hands. I know you have made up your own minds up as to what I actually do with my hands when I'm not ripping off someone else's work. My problem is having a wordpress blog site and having no ability to write anything that I can post. so I will have to carry on plagiarising others work until I can get educated.

Too see more of PHIL McNULTY'S season review of the premier league go to
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnul...on_review.html

Thanks
    Tim Nice but Dim.

3. lemonhan

lemonhan New Member

i am enjoy your thread ,happy a day thankyou