1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scuderia Ferrari F2012

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by El_Bando, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Delete Me

Delete Me Well-Known Member

And it now seems the Tifosi are starting to get the news now:

(All the same guy)

"I know the guy behind the Italian technical analysis site that brought the news, and he always has good sources for his stories, he is an engineer himself and was also the first to bring the story about the communicating barrels principe Red Bull seems to be using to balance their car.
    He doesn't simply copy or translates articles, he writes them himself and always with excellent technical explanations, more than once the bigger F1 sites copy his work.
    I hope he is wrong about this, but he is not afraid to stick out his neck and bring this story, there is no guts and glory in only writing about succes and victories.
    He is a Ferrari tifoso by heart and wants nothing less then the title for the Scuderia, but that doesn't mean he can't be critical.

Oh just one more thing, i really don't see why this article is fake because somebody who is Italian said it is, well i'm Italian to and i say the author of this articel wrote it with the best intentions because his sources that were present at Idiada told him what they heard and saw.
    His latest news about this is that the parts are beiing brought back to Maranello, where thet will try to fix them before beiing flown to Austin.

Let's hope the Ferrari engineers make the right adjustements, Fernando is all pumped up, did hundreds of miles in his simulator at home in Oviedo, and is ready to take Vettel to war, and he is not taking prisoners.
    Avanti Fer! Avanti!
    "
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    "Well actually you are saying he is unreliable, because you are quoting somebody called Dino, who is saying that he knows this site and as a lot of Italian sites it's not trustworthy (or affordable as he puts it?) so to me this looks like you are trying to tell everybody "just relax, this story is and the fact that this Dino is Italian should make the point even stronger, as i told you i'm Italian to, so does it also work the other way around?
    If this Dino really knew Christiano (the guy behind the site) he would never say this, Christiano is a really good friend of mine and i see how much time and effort he puts in his F1 site, keeping contacts all over the world, travelling to almost all the Gp's and using reliable sources and contacts, checking and dubblechecking them, inviting engineers to write explanations about technical issues.

So i just felt the need to step up for him, as his work was beiing ridiculed here, that's all, hope you understand that.

On topic, i sincerely hope that they can make the right adjustements in Maranello before flying the parts to Texas, Fernando deserves this title, Ferrari deserve it, the tifosi deserve it! Forza Ferrari!
    "

Like I said a few days ago on my twitter contact, she isn't the only one saying this. I'll admit I do bring up resulted rubbish sometimes from twitter, but most times when I repeat these guys posts, they do! chuck out some gems like that once in a while that are actually true, yeah ok it's twitter but it has been getting better over the months/years with more reliable sources to follow and I don't follow anybody who isn't useful to me with information gathering.

No my mission isn't to result an utter windup for the Ferrari/Alonso fans here. I just repeat what I read and understand that maybe these Alonso and Ferrari fans aren't trying to **** stir as they have no need to. I've never heard of own supporters trying to troll their own group with false facts and being of the age of 25-35 just couldn't comprehend the need to cause a ****storm like this, maybe 1 guy would (but I would of likely ignored this) but 7-8 different people saying the same thing (Either Italian or Spanish) .....maybe not.

2. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

Oh now I see, Christiano runs the site. Bullshit confirmed.

3. Delete Me

Please explain.

4. Forza Bianchi

He posts articles based on rumours, regardless of how reliable the source is. He also plagiarises other people's work.

5. Forza Bianchi

http://www.omnicorse.it/magazine/23...e-le-ali-alla-ferrari-ex-aerodinamico-mclaren

6. Forza Bianchi

7. Delete Me

Yeah I saw that picture, didn't think it was new as Massa was in race gear...

8. Forza Bianchi

New front wing:

please log in to view this image

New diffuser:

You can also see that they're using (a slightly modified(?) version of) the Abu Dhabi rear wing that didn't work.

Also Gary Anderson mentioned that Alonso is running the new turning vanes tested in Abu Dhabi.

9. Forza Bianchi

Last update for the F2012: