1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scott Bevan

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Gasheadseamge79, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just read on the offical forum that Scott Bevan has apologize to all the fans on facebook for the teams performance against Crawley yesterday, not sure if this is fake or genuine some think it is.

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

if its him then well done bevan. not much he could do though being in goal. he needed his defence and midfield in front of him to put up more effort. maybe they could apologise to us <ok>

3. Gasheadseamge79

Forum Moderator

Yeah totally agree with you, I was standing behind the goal and he looked in the direction of the fans and looked as equally pissed off as us.

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i read on the OS that there was a bit of an incident with a fan and stanley. i didnt see that myself. did you see that?

5. Gasheadseamge79

Forum Moderator

Haven't heard anything and i didn't see anything left with 10 mins to go of the game, hope that's not true especially with the rumours of Buckle's fall out with Stanley, very rare for a Gas Head to have a run in with a player that's the sort of thing they do down Trashdon Gate.

6. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

7. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Looks like Buckle is similar to Trolls, falling out with all our players. If players are falling out with fans as well, then we have a situation on our hands that needs to be sorted out ASAP.

We are still early days so we have plenty of time to sort this out. If we are still struggling this time after x-mas, many gasheads will turn

8. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i cannot stand managers who publically criticise their players. it shows a loss of integrity. we had the same thing when paul simpson was our manager. there is only one place for a bollocking and that is the dressing room

as for scotty bevan he won the game for you against watford, no good blaming the g/k if the defence are having a day off

9. Gasheadseamge79

Forum Moderator

Yeah agree totally, if managers have issue's with a certain player then it should be done behind closed doors in private and out of ear shot from anyone else this sort of thing does affect other players and fans alike and can have a major effect on team morale which can make or break the season.

10. curtismfc

curtismfc Member

Just to let you know that shrimpsvoices has a thread regarding stanners being dropped. We had the same problem with McIlroy & Stanley not seeing eye to eye for whatever reason. Morecambe fans will be interested in your views with regard the latest.

http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/

Sorry can't post a direct link to thread.

Safe journey up in a few weeks when we meet for the first time. <ok>

11. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

if done outside the dressing room, chances are it will get in the press and mountains are made out of molehills causing further resentment amongst the players. it is p*ss poor management. eh up i am in danger of holding a constructive argument. i will go now before i get chased off by your excellent and hardworking administrators!