1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scally - taking the P ( and not just out of STH )

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Mar 29, 2017.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Details of the one and two year season ticket 'offer' is available - on the Official Site. As you know - I am resident- in - chief in the GRS --but

Why can't fans buy a ST for the BMS ? Instead of a reduced rate - to reflect the ambient conditions, fans are expected to pay £20 per game - on a game by game basis ( if booked in advance ). For adults this works out at £460 for 23 games - but - if you don't book in advance the total is £ 504....... THAT is more than the Gold seats in the GRS or the middle section of the Medway stand ( and you get a roof ! ).

I have to hand it to Scally - he really knows how to extract the urine out of fans.

2. town end

town end Member

The decision not to have season tickets in town end means i am quite unlikely to renew next season, the following statement is usually met with derision and disbelief but i dont like the rainham end since the terrace went, i go every week with the same group of people some with STs some not, being in that group means that even with the dire footy served up this term it could still be an enjoyable day, now its just gonna be crap footy with a bunch of strangers

3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

............. as opposed to strange football from a bunch of crap.

4. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Milton Keys, we shall fight on the pitches and stadiums, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our league position, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the Priestfield turf, we shall fight on the Training grounds, we shall fight in Charlton and in Northampton, we shall fight in the last few weeks; we shall never surrender.

Now isn't it worth buying a season ticket.

brb likes this.
  5. brb

brb CR250

<applause>