1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sb73 wish comes true....Mackie offered new contract

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprbeth, May 8, 2017.

1. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

I agree with all you write about supporting players when you are there watching your team play whether they are 10 years old, 20, 30, 40 whatever. Obviously most people perform better when encouraged than when rubbished.

But I cannot see that the chances of stopping our downward trend of PL relegation just over 2 years ago, to mid-table Championship last season and to very close to relegation this season, is at all likely to be turned around with a team based on low end purchases from League 1 and youngsters coming through, plus whatever remains of the team that was so close to relegation now. Unless our owners can provide some investment from somewhere for the experienced high end Championship quality players we need to guide and provide a backbone for all these young and promising ones from the Lower Leagues and the Development squad, I rate our chances of staying in the Division next season as piss poor, especially with a Manager who makes the continual changes to the defense in games as well as before that Holloway does.

Incidentally there is a very good end of term report about Holloway, with stats about his defensive changes on LFW now. Will copy it later if I can.