1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sanchez is Chelsea's no 1 transfer target

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Mar 28, 2017.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

2. You want to me more concerned about this, son...

"Premier League leaders Chelsea are open to letting midfielder Eden Hazard, 26, join Real Madrid this summer." (Marca)

<laugh>
    As if they have a choice in the matter!

3. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Think he will go summer 2018 personally. Could be wrong.

However Perez does need a galactic signing.

4. As long as it's not Deli Alli, I'll be happy.
    <ok>

5. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Think you will keep Delle Alli and Kane for another season. Then they will go to Manchester's millions. Haza is happy playing for England's finest at the moment, but Real, of course, will turn his head at some stage.

6. The Ginger Marks

Unfortunately for the hapless Spuds both Lame & Ali Daley will never attain what Eden has skill wise.

7. CFC: Champs £launderx17

We should not risk him against Spurs' cloggers, especially seeing as we are desperate to sell him to Real. They won't buy him after Dier and Delle and the other thigs have broken his legs in the semi

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  8. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Yes, you really have to watch out for those thigs!...nasty pieces of work!...

9. The Ginger Marks

No doubt Demballess will have Costa up against the tunnel wall again. <laugh>

10. CFC: Champs £launderx17

<laugh> Thiggos

11. I'm not saying we'll keep either player for ever, but no way will Levy sell to United (or Chelsea).

Kane won't leave for a long time, yet. Alli, I'm not so sure about. I think much will depend upon how well Poch does for us. I think all our main players will be happy to stay at Spurs so long as we keep finishing top 4. Finishing above United and 'Pool again, will also help our cause, as would finishing above Arsenal.

You get the sense that this team could win the title, and so long as the players feel and believe that, I think they will want to stay put.

12. The Ginger Marks

<laugh> Bottlers all

13. paultheplug

paultheplug Well-Known Member

Only when we play Atlético in the CL:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm

14. The Ginger Marks

You won't.

15. CFC: Champs £launderx17

But the players don't believe it, sorry.

Sense does not win trophies.

You are miles off the pace this season, City/United should improve next season, and you have 38 away games next season. You've won 4 league games away from the Lane 16/17.

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Well that's that then...we wont bother turning up...you don't need to discuss Spurs anymore <ok>

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  17. The Ginger Marks

So selfish Turdy we need our laughs don't be so mean.

18. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Well, you didn't turn up in Europe or the Prem this season. Mind the gap...

19. Complete bollocks! Sorry.

The likes of Lloris, Alli, Kane, Eriksen, Dembele, Walker... all these players believe it. Poch certainly believes it.

It's going to be great watching Conte fall off his perch - and he will - because he won't know how to fix it when it's going wrong, just as all your other failed managers didn't.

No, we're not.

Had Kane not been injured at the start of the season, we would have won more of the games that we drew, and we'd be kicking your arse. Of that, I have absolutely no doubt.

We are talking very small margins, here.

So what?

We've been improving monthly, under Poch. I don't think he still has his perfect team. When he does, no one will be able to beat us.

And who says United will improve? Mourhino looks increasingly clueless in the Prem. Unless (a) he is given unlimited funds to buy his way to glory, and (b) the galactico players that he needs actually agree to go United, he'll do **** all.

Despite what Sky and the BBC numpties might otherwise believe, United is no longer the big draw for players like it used to be. Players are more switched on than they used to be, and there are other aspects that outweigh the name of a particular club, principal among which is the manager and coaching staff.

Players would much rather play for Poch than The Overhyped One.

How many of our away games did we draw? Were they mainly at the start of the season, when Kane was injured?

We are talking about very small margins.

Poch needs another striker (if Janssen doesn't come good for him), and then we will have closed that particular margin.

20. The Ginger Marks

Deluded much if you believe any of this hokum. Poncetto has won zip in his career, his players have won zip, theres no winning mentality other than showing how to lose your bottle at crunch time.

Conte has a perfect track record as a winning manager and a player unlike Poncey and an owner who doesn't shy away at the thought of paying over a 100 thousand a week for a world class player. irrespective of belief of a handful of second rate players you have will not enable you to be champions now or in the near future.