1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sanchez insists he wants to stay in London if he leaves Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by lazarus20000, Mar 30, 2017.

1. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

selling clubs can have their avarice, but buying clubs need to have common sense.

Pool & Juve laughed all the way to the bank! Us & Manu screwed.

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

there`s not a player I wouldn't get rid of at the goons these days>>>>>>>>no passion no pride no desire.........the gunners used 2 have more work from lesser paid players....strange but true that.

they be over paid gravy train riders nowt more nowt less <ok>

3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I truly believe signing Sanchez at Chelsea is little more than a fantasy, as he will probably go abroad.
    BUT all this talk about your board wont do this and wont do that, because the fans will revolt etc etc.
    Does history not show that your board, and Arsene for that matter, couldn't give a dusty **** what the fans think, or what they want?
    If the board gave a **** they wouldnt have allowed Wenger to sell RvP to Man United, they wouldnt be offering Wenger a new two year contract, when they know damn well, that, at this point, 75-80% of the fan base is aggressively against Wenger staying.
    If Wenger cared, he would come out and tell the Arsenal fans whether he was staying or going, and not this arrogant "I will tell you when i feel like it" bollocks...sitting there all smug whilst your fans knock ten shades out of each other in the stands and the team implodes on the pitch.

"My future is not affecting the team", of course not Arsene.....of course not......

lazarus20000 likes this.
  4. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

Either way it's a lose lose situation if we let him go, but going to Chelsea or a direct rival would be even worse. We don't need the money and giving one of the best players in the PL to Chelsea who are the team to beat and strengthen them would be foolish. We should at least sell him abroad or making it hard for him.

5. lazarus20000

Sadly i can't argue with any of that. I'm hoping for once the manager and Board will do the right thing but i don't have any faith in them anymore.

6. blukyt

blukyt Well-Known Member

We've been known to be foolish in the past. Nothing new there

7. lazarus20000

Unfortunately...